Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #3 | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sms89 View Post
    Hahaha that's the only thing that stops me from going the capsule route.. I know I'd be useless at getting it out and would spend so much time huffing and puffing (and swearing) that Bub would definitely be woken up- and that defeats the purpose of the capsule system!
    Good luck with it I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly.
    I hope soooo lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting very scared of actually giving birth to this child eek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Sorry to kind of intrude on your thread but I had a question and I thought this thread was best!

I recently had a m/c at 6 weeks (first pregnancy after 2 years of TTC, had taken clomid to ovulate, was on a high dose and has PCOS) not sure if people wanted the back ground information but thought it might come in handy.

Anyway, I m/c on my own with everything going as best as it can be, with monitoring my HCG levels to finally have gotten down to 2 !

So I stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago but have now started again which my FS thinks is my AF.

Anyway, my FS has told me I need to wait 2 cycles before trying again- which kinda of confuses me as, (yes I know everyone is different), but my best friend had a MS and she was told after 1 cycle she could try again.... and we go to the same FS too !

I am very confused as she has regular periods to a tee, but here I am someone who has NEVER had a regular period at all and takes provera to induce a AF, and I have to wait 2 cycles !!!!!

When was everyone else told they could start trying again? (Sorry to bring up past wounds with your m/c) I heard that you're very fertile after a M/c so kinda wanna jump back on the train!!!

Thanks everyone! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tassiewife,

I had a mc in May 2013 and needed a D&c as it was a blighted ovum and showing no signs of miscarrying naturally. I fell pregnant straight away after the op and got a BFP a month afterwards. So I firmly believe that the fertile after miscarriage rumour is true. My obgyn also told me to wait a cycle (not two), and I didn't obviously. I did ask her about it later though and she said they say that more for themselves so it's easier to determine dates etc. that may not be the reason your fs said that, but I think you should do what you like! It's your body and you have the right to decide when to try again. So sorry for your loss

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missed out on this thread!

Can't believe that you're on mat leave @lilyloubelle - Sh!t's gonna get real soon 🙊🎉🎉🎉 and you're not too far either Tazz! I'm nearly 27 weeks, diabetes test on Thursday eekkk!
    @tassiewife, sorry for your loss. I miscarried at 8 weeks, D&C and told we could start trying again ASAP. It took 5 cycles for us, after a chemical pregnancy in the 4th cycle. No problems with this pregnancy. Hope you have a smooth TTC road ahead xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I loved my capsule. Used it till bub was 8 months old, squeezed him in there as long as I could lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Oh and I loved my capsule. Used it till bub was 8 months old, squeezed him in there as long as I could lol.
    We figured out what I was doing wrong and I've been practicing. 37 weeks on Wednesday.... Eeek

Tassiewife I'm so sorry for your loss. I just got told to wait one more for dating but also to allow your lining to properly regenerate. I got pregnant third cycle
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 18-05-2015 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba boy made an early appearance at 36+6. We r both doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congratulations Lilly! 😊 Would love to hear your birth story when things have settled down. Enjoy those first squishy snuggles Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations lily!! Can't wait to hear details.