+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

No action in this thread so can only assume all is well with everyone.

Had my blood test (harmony testing) for Down's and trisomy on Monday. After an anxious wait my OB rang and told me that all is good and no evidence of any chromosomal problems.

Now have to wait for two weeks to have 12 week scan and look at morphology.

We also found out we are having a boy- we have two girls.

Excited but still nervous- such a long way to go still.

Hope all well.
    Gampa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I realise this thread has been inactive for a while, is there anyone still there?
    I'm currently 6+5 after having a miscarriage at around 7 weeks in January. I also have an almost 2 y.o ds.
    I've been really worried this pregnancy, because of my previous miscarriage. And now I've had signs of bleeding so I'm feeling awful that it's all going to end again. I had a small amount of brown spotting/discharge when I wiped last night and this morning and I've just been to the loo and had a tiny bit of red when I wiped. Sorry for TMI but it wasn't pure blood it was a part of discharge.
    Anyway I feel sick that it's the beginning of the end, again😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Em, I'm still here! I've just been too anxious to post.

I'm so sorry about your loss but congrats on your pregnancy! I expect you know the drill about bleeding - no one knows what it means, ever.

I have a 3yo DS1 who I had no bleeding with. I bled with the baby I miscarried at 8 weeks. I bled with DS2 who I lost at 22 weeks. Now I'm 37 weeks and bled up until 15 weeks this time, with an extra bleed at 24 weeks just to freak me out even more.

You're probably far enough along for a heartbeat scan. Can you do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Hey Em, I'm still here! I've just been too anxious to post.

I'm so sorry about your loss but congrats on your pregnancy! I expect you know the drill about bleeding - no one knows what it means, ever.

I have a 3yo DS1 who I had no bleeding with. I bled with the baby I miscarried at 8 weeks. I bled with DS2 who I lost at 22 weeks. Now I'm 37 weeks and bled up until 15 weeks this time, with an extra bleed at 24 weeks just to freak me out even more.

You're probably far enough along for a heartbeat scan. Can you do that?
    Oh my goodness!!! You have had such a rough trot!!
    I bled with my ds a couple of times in the first trimester then once at 13 was and once at 20 wks. So I am aware of the uncertain bleeding, it's just so frustrating and makes me so uncertain if everything!
    I have a dating scan booked for next Friday, I'll be around 7+6 if my dates are right. I'm hoping to wait until then. With my d.s and my miscarriage I had scans, and numerous bloods. I don't know if I can deal with the stress of waiting for results etc though. The worst thing is, if it is an impending mc there is nothing I can do. I just want my body to decide what it's doing.
    Sorry for the whinge, you have been through so much and it makes me realise how lucky I have been.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just been to the loo this morning and had period like bleeding. I am devastated! I'm going to try and get into the docs today for bloods but it's not looking good at all.
    Whyyyyyyy is this happening?!
    I've been googling overnight and I am overweight, apparently that can increase your likeliness of miscarriage. This might be a big wake up call for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Em9 if you ring the doctors and explain you're pregnant and bleeding they should definitely be able to fit you in.
    I'm sorry this is happening x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    @Em9 if you ring the doctors and explain you're pregnant and bleeding they should definitely be able to fit you in.
    I'm sorry this is happening x
    Thanks MonkeyMumma. I'll ring right on 8.30 and see what I can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My GP is on leave so I hung up 😭 I don't know whether to go and see another doctor to get a blood test today or just wait until my doctor is back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would pop down to the local hospital and have them do a scan etc. Hope it all turns out well xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLou28Oct16 For This Useful Post:

sproutx3  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got an appointment with a different GP this arvo. I would say they will just send me for bloods and being Friday I won't be able to get anymore until Monday. So frustrating. Can't believe this is happening again.