+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default flu vaccine

After seeing my dr today he asked me if i was going to get the flu shot, i have never had it before and luckily enough dont suffer with colds or flu, but now that i am pregnant im thinking i should get this as extra procaution, have any other mums out there had the flu vaccine while pregnant? The dr told me this is a personal choice if i want it or not, i obviously want to protect my unborn baby any way possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I'm pregnant and have had my flu vaccine. I have it every year, and so have had it while pregnant 4 times so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes. I had it with both my pregnancies.
    I get it every year anyway as I am a nurse.
    I believe it's quite important when pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a nurse and get it every year and have done with both my pregnancies, my hubby got the flu when when ds1 was a month old and my son and I didn't get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your replies, im thinking im going to get it, i have always had all of my other shots/vaccines just never the flu shot and always got mixed responses from family and friends , better to be safe then sorry. Im booked in with the dr next week so will get it done then