+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Most to least used..

Facebook
    Bubhub
    Snapchat
    Instagram
    Pinterest when I am looking for something so I go through phases.
    Occasionally Twitter
    YouTube
    I used to be obsessed with Tumblr and stopped using it so I could spend more time with DS1.
    MySpace until everyone moved to Facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A lot: facebook and Instagram and BH (I read a lot more than I post)

A little : Pinterest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I probably spend 1 hour on bh a day. Half an hour on fb and maybe a couple of hours on instagram in total. I don't like to be too connected too often so most of the time I leave the house I leave my phone at home. I see there is a need for social media but I don't like to become too involved because I would rather spend my time doing than watching other people doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just out of curiosity those who say they use instagram lot but don't post… What are you actually doing? That's not a sarcastic question I just think most people who see an inactive account post wise assume no one is using it. Do you like stuff or just follow silently?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just BH and pintrest - I don't have a Facebook account

Thanks
    Reviews

Default what social media do you use? and how much?

Bh quick check a day I read more then I post.

Goodreads quick check a day.

YouTube the most and too much.

I recently deleted Facebook (5mths ago) I spent too long doing nothing on there.

I haven't been able to get into Twitter, Pinterest, tumbler, snapchat etc I most likely missed a ton.
    Last edited by Jensha; 05-05-2015 at 16:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubhub and fb a lot. Pinterest a little.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Bub hub
    Facebook
    And tiny bit of instagram
    Tumblr

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Bubhub most (obvs)
    Facey a lot though nowhere near as much as I used to

I have Twitter and insta accounts that I never use. Twitter is good though sometimes when something important has happened in the world and you can follow the hashtags. Most insta pics cross post on facey so I don't see the need to even go on much.

I use snapchat very rarely and only with one specific friend. I also lurk on the websleuths forum and on reddit.

I loved my MySpace page. I remember spending hours putting those sparkly banners and things on my page. Mine said radiohead and was so sparkly and glittery. That was back in the dial up days and it took like 15 minutes for page to load cos I had so much crap on there :-)

As an introvert, I find social media is a non-threatening way for me to stay connected to loved ones so I do depend on it I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crikey I remember having a Bebo account and all my mates laughing at me, my old MySpace page was very tacky but I adored it too.

I pretty much have a Facebook and I like checking in to BH , I like watching things on YouTube ( currently Aircrash Investigations) plus I check my three hideous gossip sites every other day - Cele*****y - AGC Blind Items and Dlisted - hideous sites but they make me laugh.