+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 140 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know it's got nothing to do with this year's show, but I saw Callum Hann from Series 2 of Masterchef this morning, running a school holiday cooking class for kids at my local shopping centre. Just thought that was pretty cool.

I haven't watched this year's show much lately - I'm so far behind on what's been happening.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (14-07-2015),Skyler  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of Cook-off on Wed night which will see another 1-2 contestants landing themselves in Thursday's elimination with Matthew and Reynold.
    Snap =) FX for Sara and Jessica to be in it, and for one or both of them to go cos I find them both *really* smug and irritating!! Mind you, I don't care if Matthew goes either, I find him seriously dull =/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Snap =) FX for Sara and Jessica to be in it, and for one or both of them to go cos I find them both *really* smug and irritating!! Mind you, I don't care if Matthew goes either, I find him seriously dull =/
    Haha Yep Matthews food is about as exciting as going to the dentist . I don't mind Sara - I prefer her to the contestants who flap around riddled with self doubt and indecisiveness. Jessica's sulking is really annoying and I'm tired of Reynolds same old standard desert. He could easily change my mind if he brought back some of his earlier creativity such as the "Apple" dish etc.
    Billie is the standout consistent performer. Georgia a good cook but seriously, how much disaster can one girl encounter? Forgetting half the butter? Who does that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone get a serial killer vibe from Marco? I think he reminds me a lot of Joe Carroll in "the following" (awesome TV show that you can watch after Masterchef!).

My favorites are Reynold, Georgia and Billie. In fact I want another daughter so I can call her Georgia or Billie lol. Jessica's haircut annoys me so I don't want her to win because I couldn't stand to see her head even more (I know, stupid reason to not want someone to win!). Plus I just don't think she's as skilled as the others. I'd be ok with Sara, Matthew or Jessica going this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh god, I forgot about Georgia... wishful thinking on my part I think! I just don't like her... =/ She is so gormless I want to give her a swift kick and tell her to get her act together!!

I like Reynold (how cool was that coconut!) and Billie though... I don't hate all of them
    Last edited by Catkin; 14-07-2015 at 15:34. Reason: crazy coconuts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Does anyone get a serial killer vibe from Marco? I think he reminds me a lot of Joe Carroll in "the following" (awesome TV show that you can watch after Masterchef!).
    Yep total serial killer vibe! It's the calculating stare... Soulless eyes... The butchering skills... Creepy as hell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all the fans of Gary.... Far Flung with Gary Mehigan , July 25 6pm channel 10....a six part series through Vietnam and Delhi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonder what he will look like in tank tops and shorts? Probs better if he went to cold climates and wore more clothes! But I will watch it.

Can see we are either loving or hating Marco. I'm in the loving corner. Looks like myself, lolly, Phony and kitty fighting it out for a place on his lobster bar yacht.

As for the contestants. I don't mind so much if Matthew is boring. I find he is intelligent, which I like. Not hating Sara as much as I used to but would not cry if she went. Agree with those who are finding Jessica increasingly irritating. Throws little tantis more and more frequently which I don't find appealing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (14-07-2015),misskittyfantastico  (14-07-2015),Phony  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Wonder what he will look like in tank tops and shorts?
    I so didn't need that image in my head so close to dinner time...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catkin For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Looks like myself, lolly, Phony and kitty fighting it out for a place on his lobster bar yacht.
    Oi!
    Thats my lobster bar yacht, git yer own! :0p

Thats it!
    Georgia's on my hit list!
    How very dare she seduce Marco with little waffers of gooey coconut goodness.
    Oi MARCO! Lobster display! NOW!!!!

If her recipe is on the website I'll forgive her.
    Btw, did anyone catch her in cat form on the today show this morning.

image.jpg

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Cat74  (15-07-2015),MrsSS  (14-07-2015),Skyler  (15-07-2015),TheGooch  (14-07-2015)