Think I prefer RR but I can't see myself bothering with either.
All the cools kids are
I just reread this whole thread. Belgians. I can't wait for this year's!
ETA DYAC I meant brilliance, not beluga.
ETATA I meant Belgians not beings.
ETATATA I meant beluga not beings.
I have no idea when that is, so I shall rely on you girls.
So...who's in this year?
A few questions before we start:
1. Is it physically possible for Gary to get any sexier?
2. Will George's head get any shinier, his skinny jeans tighter, and will he continue using hospital-grade OT instruments to "plate up"?
3. Will Matt suffer an acute coronary syndrome at the tasting table?
4. What will be the "w@nk phrase" this year? Please God let the "balance of flavours" and "hero of the dish" be superceded.
5. What will be the omnipresent "w@nk food item" this year? Last year being the quail of course.
Think carefully about how you answer question 1
Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
question 2 is my burning question for the 2016 season. last few years it's been tweezers. what could he use this year instead!?
I'm giving mkr a miss this year as I find it too pedestrian to bear but I might (MIGHT!!) tune into mastertears this year. they definitely need some new sayings though.
oh and George with "allllagant" (elegant) 😂😂
I can't wait for masterchef it's my favourite time of year. How much I'll get to watch this year with a baby interfering well we'll see!
Not a fan of mkr at all the past couple of years but always loved masterchef and hoping for a good season this year.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!