+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1399
  1. #1001
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,686
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked
    1,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really hope Jessica goes next then Sara

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

    Cat74  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

  3. #1002
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    My hub has talked about her head shape as being like 'Beaker from the Muppets'. He attributes it to the haircut. ������
    Like that Lego picture that Phony posted a few pages ago

  4. #1003
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Thanks
    4,493
    Thanked
    1,905
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    My hub has talked about her head shape as being like 'Beaker from the Muppets'. He attributes it to the haircut. ������
    OH MY GAWD THATS IT!
    She's Beaker with black hair.
    Cant wait until I tell DH and watch the penny drop.

  5. #1004
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    I didn't mind the cheese in the bechamel sauce! it was a childhood memory challenge, if that's how he remembers it then so what?

    I thought Sara's dish was much worse. looked so dry and boring.

    I think they wanted Matthew gone as he's a lot older. dunno, just feel like everyone left is in their twenties so maybe it was an age thing. wonder who will go next!
    I agree.. Matthew's only mistake was being neither young nor attractive. Thy managed to get rid of him by undermining his confidence and making him second guess. Notice they didn't specify what was wrong only " the balance was out". Jessica was the other expendable in terms of marketing and watchability. Marco was very harsh to her and given how sensitive she is I am surprised she didn't completely stuff up! Has anyone noticed the people they want to get rid of the judges interfere more in their cooking? Also the rules seem to change too. Usually the winning dish is the one they would like to eat again but in Ashley's case it was the "theatre" that was amiss. I know
    It's blindingly obvious that producers orchestrate the demise of certain contestants but I am only just cottoning on. Funny that the finals week contestants are all attractive 20-somethings bar Jessica?! I mean pasta with herbs and a green oily piece of broccoli!? Come on!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kecewa2 For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

  7. #1005
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kecewa2 View Post
    I agree.. Matthew's only mistake was being neither young nor attractive. Thy managed to get rid of him by undermining his confidence and making him second guess. Notice they didn't specify what was wrong only " the balance was out". Jessica was the other expendable in terms of marketing and watchability. Marco was very harsh to her and given how sensitive she is I am surprised she didn't completely stuff up! Has anyone noticed the people they want to get rid of the judges interfere more in their cooking? Also the rules seem to change too. Usually the winning dish is the one they would like to eat again but in Ashley's case it was the "theatre" that was amiss. I know
    It's blindingly obvious that producers orchestrate the demise of certain contestants but I am only just cottoning on. Funny that the finals week contestants are all attractive 20-somethings bar Jessica?! I mean pasta with herbs and a green oily piece of broccoli!? Come on!!
    I agree.
    Felt sorry for Matthew, he didn't fit the image this year and they kicked him out intentionally, changing the criteria to suit.
    Sara and Jessica's dishes were no better than Matthew's.
    And I wish the judges would stop blowing air up Reynold's @rse. Yeah he's good (at desserts) but stop gushing all over him.
    Last edited by Skyler; 17-07-2015 at 18:37.

  8. #1006
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I agree.
    Felt sorry for Matthew, he didn't fit the image this year and they kicked him out intentionally, changing the criteria to suit.
    Sara and Jessica's dishes were no better than Matthew's.
    And I wish the judges would stop lowing air up Reynold's @rse. Yeah he's good (at desserts) but stop gushing all over him.
    Yep! Agreed! Team that served cold lamb that arrived late with missing element of smashed potato should have gone to elim.. I.e Georgia, Sara and Jessica.. That was another dodgy one leading to Matthew's exit! That said, Billie seems to be the complete package .. Hope she wins!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kecewa2 For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

  10. #1007
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,922
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,343
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When Jessica puts her hair up in a scarf, am I the only one who thinks "Sadie, the cleaning lady...!"?

    If Reynold was told "No chocolate crumb, under any circumstance", he would be utterly devoid of ideas.

    Why do we care so much about these random individuals?

    Because this show is fantastic, that's why.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    Skyler  (17-07-2015)

  12. #1008
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    because there's nothing else on!!

    yeah annoys me how they'll use a ****weak excuse like "the balance was off" to get rid of someone. it's something that nobody can dispute so it's their get out of jail free card to eliminate whoever they like.

    Sara's dish was pathetic. at least Matthew's looked appetizing!

    I hate that rockabilly vibe Jessica clings to. it's like the go-to look for plus size girls who fool themselves into thinking they are on-trend. bet she's still going home alone 😂

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

    Skyler  (17-07-2015)

  14. #1009
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    because there's nothing else on!!

    yeah annoys me how they'll use a ****weak excuse like "the balance was off" to get rid of someone. it's something that nobody can dispute so it's their get out of jail free card to eliminate whoever they like.

    Sara's dish was pathetic. at least Matthew's looked appetizing!

    I hate that rockabilly vibe Jessica clings to. it's like the go-to look for plus size girls who fool themselves into thinking they are on-trend. bet she's still going home alone ������
    Totally!
    So glad you said that about the rockabilly thing. I've been thinking the same but scared of getting flamed by a torrent of plus sized rockabillies.

  15. #1010
    almai's Avatar
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1,967
    Thanked
    1,166
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love Jessica's look but not so keen on her hair, it doesn't really suit her face shape. I like it up better. I agree that she's gotten a bit smug lately tho which is turning me off her a bit.

    Sara's dish was waaaay too simple and her pasta looked all stuck together and a bit hard. That elim was so rigged.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

    Skyler  (18-07-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 23:19
  2. Masterchef NOT
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 15:17
  3. Masterchef 2014!!
    By Ellewood in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 1094
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 17:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Be In Blossom
Keen to up the intensity of your exercise after having your baby but unsure how? New physio-led Bootcamp Workshops aim to bridge the gap between low and high intensity training, teaching ways to reduce pelvic floor load in gym and bootcamp settings.
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!