+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree with the wise girls in this thread . Leave this man child and pour your energy into having an actual child.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

delirium  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with what everyone is saying. Get the donor sperm and fertilize some eggs as an insurance policy you can freeze the embryos for now and get everything in order to do a FET when ready. Don't leave it too long.
    Ending the relationship will be difficult and emotional. None of us can for certain say that he will never change his mind but you know this is very unlikely. At his age and what you're going through that should be enough of an impetus for him to reflect on his decision making to date, personally I think if he was going to change his mind he would have done it by now. My husband was NEVER going to have kids - I'm now 34 weeks pregnant after 2 years of ivf. He changed his mind but this was 100% his doing - no pushing from me as it wasn't that important to me. I think he is a rare case though, I think most don't change their mind and unfortunately don't have the balls to be firm and let their partner go so they can move on - age is against us not them so it's quite selfish really.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with going it alone - and some benefits too in relation to complete autonomy over raising your child!
    Good luck with it all it's a really tough time you're facing so I hope you have some good supports to help you with everything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree with everyone else! Good luck! Xx