+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    One further bit of advice, a tired dog is a good dog IMO, are yours getting enough exercise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just can't help thinking training is like a bandaid. It would be heartbreaking and I love dogs, but geez if anything, anything happend to my DS I would just die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't take the rusk personally. If anything happened to a child you would never forgive yourself. It's not as if you can say there were no warning signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its hard OP, but I wouldn't let what's happening continue - I'd get straight on to discussing options with your vet or a trainer. TBH though, the attacking the other dog/bailing up the owner, was ringing alarm bells for me!

Our neighbours have three dogs, two large "aggressive" breeds who are constantly at our fence, barking, snarling, jumping, every.single.time my kids go outside. I have no doubt whatsoever that they would attack, if they could get through. I don't know how our neighbours deal with them. :/ They have a new born too..

I understand the love of animals, I grew up as a pet owner/family member - but I have absolutely no trust for animals, at all..