+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dream ... a sleep in, no fighting children, not have to make a single meal that day.

Reality ... DH will probably sleep the whole day as he gets back from a month long European holiday/tour the evening before and will probably be jet lagged.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just want a relaxing day with DH & DS, maybe go out for lunch. And I can't wait to see what DS has made for me at daycare, I love that sentimental stuff

I think DH is also getting me a cook book I've been wanting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    All I want for Mother's Day is to make my beautiful DP feel like the best mother on this planet... Spend the day with my two wonderful Princesses. Maybe make a nice breakfast and sit in bed with DD and DP and eat it, go to the park.

Oh, and an Adriano Zumbo cook book.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would just love for it to be remembered. I haven't mentioned anything to dh and won't be either.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd really just like for DH to go to a little effort, that's all. I don't want to have to be organising my own present/asking to be taken out for breakfast like I do for my birthday & my first Mother's Day last year. Just a card & some flowers or lollies or something would do, just to know he thinks I'm worth the effort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are going away for the weekend as it is our 15th Wedding anniversary. It was planned before I realized it was Mother's Day!!! So I am looking forward to a sleep in and room service breakfast. Then we will drive home and spend some time with my wonderful Mum who is taking on as all 4 of my boys for 2 nights.

The boys are under strict instructions to make her breakfast in bed and treat her like a Queen : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in hospital on Mothers day 7yrs ago this mothers day, I had ds1 2 days before so it's always remembered. The school is having a mothers day stall during the week, they already have their wallets full of pocket money packed in their school bags, can't wait to see what they choose for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I always get spoilt. The kids make me something special, DH buys me something extravagant, I get pancakes (not in bed though, I hate eating in bed!!) it's a wonderful day.

Tbh all the fuss isn't necessary though, it's lovely but a home made card and the day together is all I need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dream. Sleep in, wake up to breakfast and a clean house, lunch that I haven't made, a nap and a lazy afternoon. A decent present from Dh.

Reality. Breakfast but messy house. Leftovers raided for lunch. A nap and a busy afternoon getting ready for the week. Will get a lovely present tho.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What would you like your Mothers Day to be like?

My present is not having to visit MIL.
    DH will take dd round for lunch to their place as is their tradition, my present is I don't have to come this year
    (DH told mil I'm working but that's a lie)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (03-05-2015),meandmyboys82  (02-05-2015),Wise Enough  (02-05-2015)