+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miscarriage at 4 weeks

I'm feeling so alone right now. Over the last couple of days we have miscarried our baby at about 4 weeks. We only knew we were pregnant for about a week but t still sucks. After 7 years and a 4 year old daughter together we got married on April 4th and then went away on our honeymoon. We found out last week that we were pregnant and were so excited about the honeymoon baby. And then we miscarried. I know life isn't perfect but this was so awesome. Married, honeymoon, baby. Exactly how we hoped it would be. And now I just feel empty and I am so lost. My hcg levels are now down to 2 and I passed everything in big clots so I'm almost done. Thankfully I've been told we don't really have to wait till we try again because I didn't need any medical assistance to pass everything so we can just let my body do its thing. But I'm still left with the idea that no matter what happens I'm still having to wait and fall pregnant again. And hope it sticks. I've been trying to be strong but today I don't even want to leave the bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lovely be kind to yourself. We went through the same thing before Cmas and I still get a little sad when I see someone announce a pregnancy so I know a bit what it's like.

Massive cyber hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lollyandme are you planning on having another try?

It's just hard. My 4 year old walked out of the room this afternoon and matter of factly said "it's ok dad mums just sad because she doesn't have a baby any more" and it turned me into a mess. Just the shock of the statement. Then she came and hugged me and I cried even harder. I'm so worried it'll take forever to fall pregnant now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs OP, I had an early miscarriage in Feb '14 then got pregnant in March and had my baby in Dec. that early mc was my 3rd in a row

Look after yourself, hugs and hope you get a sticky soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SuperGrover we are actually still trying. We have a few other factors not helping us but my body took a while to reset itself. I got pregnant my first month off the Mirena and my Gp said afterwards my uterus probably wasn't ready.

Our little one is around the same age and it's hard when she talks about wanting a sister. I just have to keep telling myself out turn will come when the timing is right. Still blows it isn't here yet but I just have to have faith

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Miscarriage at 4 weeks

Big hugs supergrover!! I miscarried at 5.5 weeks in February. Even though it was so early it's still hard. Df and I decided to take a couple of months break before ttc again and during that time 4 friends have announced they are pregnant and due around the same time as I was. One friend actually has the same due date. Every time she updates fb I get a pang of sadness and jealousy. I should be that far along now too and have a cute little belly, but instead there's nothing.

Be kind to yourself, take time to grieve and talk to your dh about how you feel. Fingers crossed your ttc journey is a short one and your next pregnancy is smooth ❤️
    Last edited by twolittlemunchkins; 04-05-2015 at 00:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tonight we BD'd for the first time. I've got a lot of pain randomly in my sciatica which is ****ing me off but otherwise we did good. I was nervous but not problems and it's a start! Can't wait to see what happens!

I'm so glad I have this forum. I haven't wanted to talk to anyone about this in real life really. But being able to vent here makes it better. I've been so angry the last few days. A former friend of mine had a miscarriage last year and I didn't know her when it happened. I remember after wards when I did know her she abused me for talking about babies to her. Like tore me a new one. We had been pretty down because we couldn't have a baby without upgrading my car. I have a laser wagon and with two car seats the boot is completely inaccessible so it would make it pointless. I explained I was sad about having to put off having another baby (we worked it out though so we can do it now) and she tore me a new one for even mentioning baby.

I am so determined not to be her. To not be nasty and rude about other peoples lives still going on around me. It sucks but no one has The right to tear anyone down. The day we miscarried my cousins baby shower invite arrived in the mail and another friend announced she was pregnant. It was tough but knowing what God has in store for me with our next baby when we have it just makes me so glad that I'm a part of those peoples lives and I get to see their happiness!