+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Conceiving at 44

Hi All, I was hoping to make contact with other older couples trying to conceive. I am 44, my partner 49.
    We have the desire to conceive despite our age and some complications. I have been referred to a fertility clinic for IVF. My AMH levels are 0.1, which is very low! Has anyone similar had success? Would love to touch base.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Honeybee, there are two threads you could look in on to see the success (and failure) ladies in this age group have gone through. One is called 'ivf over 40 #13' and the other is 'starting ivf 43 single #3'.
    You'll need to go back many pages to earlier versions of both of those threads to see success from MCG Bertie, Teampanda, Helsbaby. Fudge is a more recent success too. You would be welcome to join us over there. I have trawled back over many old pages of these threads to find these inspiring stories.
    Best of luck. Hoping your FS is giving you realistic data to work with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Skyler,
    i am still having problems working through this site and finding relevant posts
    My fiancée and I have an app at Hollywood Fertility Clinic in Perth on 27th, hopefully it will shed some light.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Honeybee7651 Click on the "Forum" button, then scroll down until you see "Fertility Assistance" (under the "Conception and Fertility" sub heading), click on "IVF" and you'll find the threads there

As @Skyler said, you're more than welcome to come join, all the Girls are really friendly and very knowledgeable, so should be able to answer any questions you might have

Good Luck and hopefully see you over there!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Honeybee, I have heard Hollywood is good. If you chose to do PGD they send your samples to my clinic in Sydney, Genea.

And whatever Blondeinbrisvegas says is usually great advice too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your journey xx