+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Period type pain

I'm nearly 36 weeks & having trouble sleeping lately. My neighbours keep waking me up. Doesn't matter what time of the day they making noise. Anyway I usually let it go, but this morning at 8am they're using a blower vac? I have no idea what it was but it was loud. I went out to let my dogs go to the toilet & stood facing their direction probably with a sour look on their face. The noise stopped & I heard the wife say "oh I/you? forgot people like to sleep in on a Saturday" and they(husband,brother & wife) all started to laugh. I swore quietly. I went inside & completely lost it & was bawling. Like a kid. 😳 went back to bed & then he put a radio on. I went out again wondering if I should say anything & if I had a right to say anything. He switched it off & I said "oh thank God" quietly. Went inside cryed again. From the first time I started crying I got period type pain down low. I've never had this before. It scared me a bit. Lasted about 5mins.

Anyway this is more a fustrated vent rather than asking who is in the right or wrong. Sorry it's probably long & boring. I'm just over my neighbour. My hubby would get upset that I went out cause he wants to keep the peace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs.

People suck.

The last 4 weeks suck.

The end is worth it (-:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC7 View Post
    Massive hugs.

People suck.

The last 4 weeks suck.

The end is worth it (-:
    Thanks.😥 I don't want to start fights & I hope they didn't hear me... I just lost it & was pacing back & forth. It was awful. These hormones suck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I remember being 35 weeks pregnant, exhausted & uncomfortable, and the neighbour's dog was barking NON STOP! They were home and just didn't do anything about it (this is a recurring issue). So usually mild mannered, quiet & non confrontational me, stormed up to the fenceline and screamed like a banshee "shut your f-ing dog up FFS!!!" Then stormed back inside and bawled my eyes out. They did shut their dog up pretty quick smart. And I've had to deal with them since when replacing a fence and all was good.

So, just big hugs to you, I know how you feel. At least you conducted yourself with far more decorum than I managed!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Babyisbored  (02-05-2015),Mokeybear  (02-05-2015),ScubaGal  (02-05-2015),TTC7  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyisbored View Post
    Thanks.😥 I don't want to start fights & I hope they didn't hear me... I just lost it & was pacing back & forth. It was awful. These hormones suck.
    You're just over it all.
    Now's the time when you should be trying to get as much rest as possible and no doubt the neighbours weren't trying to be PITA, it's just frustrating.

You need to rest, you try to rest and you can't rest.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Period type pain

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I remember being 35 weeks pregnant, exhausted & uncomfortable, and the neighbour's dog was barking NON STOP! They were home and just didn't do anything about it (this is a recurring issue). So usually mild mannered, quiet & non confrontational me, stormed up to the fenceline and screamed like a banshee "shut your f-ing dog up FFS!!!" Then stormed back inside and bawled my eyes out. They did shut their dog up pretty quick smart. And I've had to deal with them since when replacing a fence and all was good.

So, just big hugs to you, I know how you feel. At least you conducted yourself with far more decorum than I managed!
    That sounds awfully familiar to me at around 37 weeks when our neighbour (who we had lived near for 6 years) started his car up and left it running (like he had been doing for most of those 6 years) and I lost my Sh!! at him saying he was inconsiderate and his car was Sh!! so why does he bother warming it up for 20 minutes..
    And on and on and on I went..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC7 For This Useful Post:

Babyisbored  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Period type pain

Deleted
    Last edited by Babyisbored; 07-06-2015 at 15:23.