Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S yes the harmony test is great but a little $$$. Interesting about the gut feeling being right! That must have been so exciting doing the shopping. Would have made it all feel so real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @A&S that's so exciting! What did you buy? I love hearing about baby items!!!!
    @TandR we might keep a future bub a surprise to the end but first bub will definitely be an early surprise at the 20 week scan if not earlier lol.

Great points about the $$$ we might hold off and be patient so that bub can have that money go towards their things 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH.. We chose a Stokke pram after many test drives around the shop. It's nice and light and has all terrain tyres which is what we were after. We splurged on the cot and got a white Boori cot. It's absolutely beautiful and we will be passing it down to future babies so it's an investment really (that's what I have said to justify it to myself and DP) and our car seat actually hasn't been released in store yet but it's a Britax one and accommodates rear facing until about 2-3 years old which was super important to us so again heaps of money but worth it in my opinion. We got 10% off everything too so bonus! It was so much fun all the extra little things we will wait and buy later but just wanted to get the big things out of the way

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

almai  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh awesome! Which boori cot did you decide on? I love their sleigh cot and also one of the classics too.

That car seat sounds great! Agree that extended rear facing is important and it's great that it allows them to do so for so long!

Which stokke pram was it if you don't mind me asking? We love the icandy peach but always keeping an eye out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cot is a Lucia and the pram is a scoot version 2. It's fairly new, I think it's been out for only 6 months but the ladies at the shop were really impressed with it so far. It works for us because we will be living rural and the wheels are foam not air so won't puncture

Thanks
    Reviews
    Icandies are fun. I love the colours but none were going to work for us so I didn't even let myself get tempted haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes saw that cot and the Eton the other day when we were in a baby shop. Beautiful cot! I could be wrong but it has fixed sides yeah? DP and I spoke about that and couldn't decide if we needed a drop down side or not lol.

Yes the icandy range is awesome. We love the peach cos we could add adapters and have a second seat for bub number 2 if we needed to. A lot of prams do that now so I suppose we will see what's out when we are UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the sides are fixed. The base can be brought up for newborns and then put down for older babies though.

Unfortunately our pram doesn't have that function. We weighed it up and prioritised our current situation though. We are going to be doing baby wearing mostly so figured we could always work around that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah and that's fair enough. You need to get what suits your lifestyle really. We don't even know if we would need to have two seats on the pram. It could take us forever to conceive number 2 and number 1 might be old enough to not need the pram! You just never know really.

At the end of the day there is always a work around. Whether it be selling the pram and changing over to another type, baby wearing number 2 instead or just putting a ride on board at the back. Yeah I noticed the Eton had the fixed sides as well. I've heard a lot of people saying they don't use the drop down side anyways. I've been wondering about that after seeing those cots the other day. They can sometimes be loud and clunky as well so not great if you have a sleeping bub going down! Haha all the things we have to look forward to!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard Britax is great and highly rated. We particularly liked the rainbow toy loop and we thought it was 'gay pride'. Haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

A&S  (02-10-2015)