Closed Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle cancelled, my oestrogen was not high enough. Luckily the FS is letting us go straight into the next one so as soon as AF arrives I can restart the Gonal F.

Good luck tomorrow @almai! 😊 Fingers crossed for you @TandR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Dougy are you doing egg sharing in Perth we are originally based in Perth but living in Singapore. but all the clinics I emailed wouldn't do surrogacy for same-sex couples. but we would much prefer to do it at home then over-east if there is a clinic willing to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @naomibosveld not egg sharing, we are using my eggs and donor sperm. In WA you can't egg share initially.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dougy yeaha that's what I thought. Good luck with your next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Dougy. You guys must be so disappointed. I never even had my oestrogen checked. Makes you wonder if too much emphasis is put on numbers. Do you still pay for the whole cycle even though they've cancelled it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, yeah we are pretty disappointed @A&S. It's just such a long way to go from home and so much time off work to then have it cancelled. It will be worth it in the end I'm sure 😊 it's just hard not to be a bit crushed.

Apparently the FS thinks the low oestrogen is the reason why the follies just weren't growing, I am day 11 of Gonal and there are only 7, 6 of which are only 6-7mm.

How are you going? Are you back from your holiday yet? Has the reality set in?!? ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least you know now for next time I guess. I'm sure your FS will have a whole new approach next month.

We are heading back home now but just making a few stops on the way.

I'm still super anxious about losing this Bub but the 6am mad dash to the bathroom every morning is very reassuring if not a little inconvenient.

We have our scan with FS on Monday when we get back. I'm just hoping like crazy that we are lucky enough to see a beautiful healthy little baby.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

almai  (22-07-2015),Dougy  (22-07-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @Dougy - it sounds EXACTLY like what happened to DPs cycle. She had consistently low oestrogen and our first cycle turned into an IUI due to poor response as well.

Ask your FS about Luveris. It is synthetic LH, and basically higher LH pushes up your oestrogen, which helps the eggs grow and mature. It's expensive, but I think it's totally worth it. First cycle DP had 2 okay sized follicles. Cycle with Luveris, we got 16 eggs. I'm sure it was because of that!

Our blood test is scheduled for the 31st of July - very nerve wracking!!!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @TandR!! I hope that little emby settles in nice and snug x

Sorry to hear @Dougy. You definitely have a right to be devastated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck TandR!
    @almai hope all goes well today and everyone in the TWW with us finds themselves a BFP!
    @rainbow road hope your TWW goes quickly!
    @Doughy sorry to hear the cycle was cancelled, hopefully the next one is the one!