Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh got it! That makes sense! Ours would be a freeze all lot too so fingers crossed for some good ones! I think the clinic prefers to freeze at day 2 when freezing all and then thawing one to day 3 for transfer etc. we shall see! I don't mind either way.. as long as we have a chance it's better than having no chance! 😊 can't wait to hear how you go! Are they medicating you for the transfer or doing a natural transfer?

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting to see this page full of ttc
    I've been following everyone's journey and sending virtual sticky dust ✨✨

DP's Af is currently 3 days late 😡 but we will FINALLY be starting another cycle when she shows up....
    Soooo much waiting, I'm OVER IT!... It's been 3 weeks shy of 1 year that we went back to our fs to start ttc#2... Hoping patience is the key to take home baby #2.
    This will be her 3rd IUI attempt this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    So exciting to see this page full of ttc
    I've been following everyone's journey and sending virtual sticky dust ✨✨

DP's Af is currently 3 days late 😡 but we will FINALLY be starting another cycle when she shows up....
    Soooo much waiting, I'm OVER IT!... It's been 3 weeks shy of 1 year that we went back to our fs to start ttc#2... Hoping patience is the key to take home baby #2.
    This will be her 3rd IUI attempt this year.
    Fingers crossed that this one results in take home #2! You have been very patient! I've been waiting to see when you guys would be able to go again and I am glad to see that time is almost here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our update - we have a good looking embryo suitable for freezing. It has been given a BA grading. We are so happy with this result. We knew it would likely only be one embryo to reach day 5, but with this grading it has a 95% chance of surviving the freeze/thaw.

I'm on CD 5 so they will start monitoring me for ovulation on CD10 onwards. Once I've ovulated, it will be transferred 5 days afterwards.

It only takes one!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TandR that's good to hear! You're right it does only take one!

Here's to hoping that the next five days go quickly and your BFP isn't far away!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

TandR  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TandR that's great!!

Welcome (to the hub) @jennahhh1 😊 it's a hard decision deciding whether to do IUI on IVF if you are using your own eggs. For DP and I it's an easy choice because we want to egg share (I will carry her bio baby and she will carry mine - well that's the plan). We want to do it that way so we are both physically connected to the baby as well as emotionally (which is already a given).

When are you looking at starting? Do you know which clinic you will be using?

(Tagged into this thread from old same sex couples TTC thread)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortiseNotTheHare (sorry can't work out the tagging hahaha)Yeah it's quite difficult even deciding who will have the bubba for us. DP is very steady in her job with maternity leave already and 5 years older, I am not quite finished study yet so it just seems logical for her considering her age also, to be first. Originally we really loved the idea of carrying each other's bubs but just worried about the age issue (that probably isn't even much of an issue with IVF I suppose) We have got a referral for Fertility first, have heard a lot of mixed reviews but as long as it works, what else could we ask for I suppose. Just hoping IUI works and no regrets, never know do you!Thanks for adding me to the thread! Going to read through and educate myself a bit of everyone's little story.J&J

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jennahhh1 welcome! We tried three IUI's and are now moving to IVF, I don't regret it at all as even though it's expensive it taught us heaps ☺️ good luck, I hope you guys have first time success with whatever you do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #2

@jennahhh1 we will also be using fertility first and they definitely do egg sharing. Age doesn't really matter when it comes to doing IVF cycles to egg share. It's essentially the same thing as "ordinary" IVF except instead of them transferring back to the same person they collected from, they just transfer to other parent. DP and I will be doing our IVF stims at the same time to use the same donor and then will freeze all. We will then start with transfers of her embryos to me to carry first. If we have any issues we can always switch but you snow babies will be frozen in time so we can keep trying with them in other cycles etc.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. There's a lot of great girls in here that have been through a lot and can share their wisdom with you. I'm still a rookie in this but eager to start trying for our family towards the end of the year

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is 8/9 days late!!! Wth?! This has never happened!!! I'm worried we will miss this cycle completely now.... Why is this happening after we have already waited so long!!!?! Sigh