Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We're just waiting for Mother Nature (Day 1) to start our first cycle JK565.

How's the waiting for the next cycle your going ahead with treating you Kazzy & JK565?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all! Sorry we are still around and waiting (im)patiently! A couple more months and we will start with the FS appointments and counselling session.

Hopefully we will soon be ready to join in this baby making business!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chekry, waiting is hard... we are financially destitute at the moment, which means things are totally out of our control. DP has not been paid since beginning of May, so living as one income house is meaning no savings at the moment.

On the up side, i have taken a redundancy package at work, meaning we will have a boost in income for a period of time. I'm a nurse, so can just jump into any nursing job, & save all of the redundancy pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh... it also means we can move back closer to Adelaide

Thanks
    Reviews
    One income definitely makes things harder. Moving closer to Adelaide sounds good though. Adelaide is such a beautiful place. If we ever left Melbourne we'd consider Adelaide next I think.

We're figuring we'll do our two IUIs that FS has recommended and if we don't get a positive on either of those take a break, financially and mentally, before doing an IVF cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, sounds like a quiet month for most of us! We are having a month off too so that we can start IVF. I start a nasal spray on Friday and then we just have to wait a few days for AF to start gonal-f.

Sharing the financial pain, we are trying to build a house at the same time so we are haemorrhaging money at the moment.
    @A&S how are you guys going? Any progress updates? ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing new for me. I'm incredibly tired and unfortunately still feeling the effects of being over stimmed. My belly is still bloated so I already have a baby bump!

I'm just super anxious about this Bub. I keep thinking it's too good to be true and that we won't get to keep it. It's really hard.

We go for a scan tomorrow but it's only 6 weeks so FS warns it might be too early. But we head off for a 3 week holiday on Sunday so it's the best we can do I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #2

Fingers crossed that your scan shows a good solid little heart beat that you can get excited about!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @A&S

As for us... just left the fertility doc..... going to have endo scratch, plus colorado protocol for natural FET planned for August

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow @A&S. Hopefully the timing is right to see the HB!
    I'll be interested to hear who your scratch goes @Kazzy36, I will be doing one prior to our next FET. Bit scared but hoping we fall on the right side of the bump in stats!