Closed Thread
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Dougy. Good luck with your IVF journey.

As for us, we are kind of having a dual mid life crisis.... G is on workcover due to a stack of stuff going on at work, & is very fragile at the moment. I am feeling all disillusioned with work & the amount of stress it puts me under. Is it time to move on? Then do we move back to our house, or try and find another rental, or do we go somewhere completely different again?

Then the whole trying to have a baby thing... i am getting cranky now about things. I have an autoimmune disorder, & FS is aware of this, but does not seem to acknowledge what issue and inpact it might have on TTC. I have done some more research, & i should be on steroids and blood thinnerd to help implantation.

Sorry. Just having a whingy moment - top it off, we are both still sick as dogs 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Dougy I'm so sorry. I know it's not been long but it still sucks so much to get your hopes up every time.
    When will you start IVF? It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Just exhausting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    About 4 hours @KT82, not too bad. My sister is there and she is just 15 weeks pregnant with her (and the family's!) first so it's good to have an excuse to see her every month 😊

Thanks @A&S, it's just so disappointing... Even though I try every time to not get my hopes too high it's such a blow when they call with the negative. I'm glad to hear IVF is not as bad as expected, I have been a bit nervous about it. I think we will probably get to have our first go in July.
    @Kazzy36 it sounds like you guys have a lot going on and a lot of big decisions to make. Sorry to hear about DP's work situation, I hope it gets resolved quickly. It's so hard to have to focus on work when you're going through this stuff, tbh I'm surprised any of us still have a job, I am so distracted... I hope you feel better soon x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dougy I'm sorry to hear but hopefully IVF does the trick for you and you have a bub on their way very soon.
    @Kazzy36 that sounds awful about DP's work situation. Hopefully things ease up soon so that she is not so stressed out. As for your autoimmune issue - may I ask what it is? I wonder why the FS hasn't done anything to address it. Did they mention why hey wanted to take a different approach? I hope you get some answers soon so that you can feel more confident with what they are doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tortise, i have ANA positive antibodies - indicative of lupus. The only symptoms i have are raynauds in my hands and feet, so i am not medicated at all. As far as TTC it means issues with implantation - which is exactly what has happened. FS issue was because i am gay, & never tried to have a baby before, there was no idea on what my body was going to do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's an interesting approach by your FS! I wonder what kind of issues it causes with implantation. I would have a chat to them and let them know your concerns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dp5dt ...... We can't control our excitement. I'm so so happy I've never seen the double lines before. Please be true

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1434321020.705928.jpg

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

almai  (16-06-2015),Kazzy36  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (15-06-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed A&S!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's looking positive so far A&S. Keeping our fingers crossed for you as well!