Closed Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had a miscarriage back in Feb, and recovery from the D&C has not been textbook. My partner and I have had a break to get over the loss, and let my body get back to normal.
    It's only just doing that now. I thought after the D&C it would be pretty quick to get back to a normal cycle, but no. One thing I've learnt in all this is that we are just passengers- we have absolutely no control over what happens and when.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that. It's good that your body is starting to get back to its self now. I hope your next transfer brings a sticky bub for you and DP.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I don't really know if my scan is better or worse really. 4 haven't grown past 8mm from last scan. I have 2x11mm and 2x12mm and 1 10mm at CD10. The FS and nurse said its quality not quantity but I was hoping for a better response.

FS has kept my gonal-f dose the same at 125 and we are going back Wednesday and Friday for my scans. Then probably egg pick up Monday.

So I'm trying to stay positive. We just need one baby now, we can always do another cycle later I guess for future babies. Hopefully we have one good one that turns into a take home baby

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your loss @Jk565 and long healing time
    You are right about us just being the passengers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (25-05-2015)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S, it is true about quality rather than quantity but it's always nice to have a few extras for peace of mind. Follies usually grow about 2mm a day so maybe some of the others will catch up and you'll have some extras by Monday. If not, you still have some decent sized ones there now so hopefully they produce nice strong embies for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Almai. Fingers crossed. We actually had our last counselling session today and it was great. It helped me out things into perspective a lot. I get so caught up in the numbers and the what ifs so I'm taking a step back now and just trying to relax a little

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

almai  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    Thanks Almai. Fingers crossed. We actually had our last counselling session today and it was great. It helped me out things into perspective a lot. I get so caught up in the numbers and the what ifs so I'm taking a step back now and just trying to relax a little
    Oh yep. I'm a planner/ control freak so ttc is a very stressful thing for me! It's hard to let go and take things as they come. I know it all works out in the end but yeah... Stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes this is exactly my problem. I'm also a perfectionist so not having control right now and not getting the results I want is driving me mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you guys and we aren't even TTC yet. If they aren't doing pick up until CD17 then that gives your body plenty of time to do its thing @A&S! Hopefully a couple more pick up but yes quality over quantity for sure. I'm glad that counselling session helped too 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes you're totally right. Still another whole week and hopefully we get some improvement.