Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dougy - woop woop have you tested ? My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

The doco is called Kickstarter Baby I think.. It's being filmed in Perth and is about same sex families... I'm pretty sure they contacted me after reading this forum.... But perhaps it was a different forum I was on. Don't know if we'll do it yet, I'm quite a private person so unsure about it......

Today is our last day abroad.. We are in London. Flying home tomorrow.. Not looking forward to the long flight but can't wait to be home!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SRC For This Useful Post:

almai  (17-05-2015),Dougy  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    travel safe @SRC! Hopefully the flight goes quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, haven't tested yet. I have spent this cycle just trying to forget it's happening to be honest so that I don't get my hopes up! AF is due today or tomorrow (no sign of it yet) and I will have the BT tomorrow morning.

It's great they are doing a doco, I'm with you though, I'm not sure how keen I would be. The community is small enough as it is!

Have a safe trip home, I hope the flight isn't too rough. We did it recently for the second time and I don't think it will ever get easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Dougie.

You've been strong not testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, picked up my injections today and booked in Friday for a CD7 scan. The FS said I'm on a super low dose because he doesn't want to set a world record with me. He thinks I'll respond really well but is going to keep a close eye on me (my ovaries) because he doesn't want to over stimulate.
    I'm feeling super optimistic right now. I've got a normal AMH and good donor sperm so surely we get our BFP this time.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

almai  (18-05-2015),Kazzy36  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah, how super exciting for you! Keep us up to date!

What medication will you be on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just touching base.... EPU booked for Wednesday. Trigger tonight. Here's hoping this is the one we get our BFP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

almai  (18-05-2015)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Kazzy36!!! I hope it all goes smoothly and the tww doesn't drive you crazy! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!
    @A&S, DP has been on the 2nd lowest dose of gonal-f (.25?) from cd3 to O then 250 ovidrel trigger. I had the same. It boosted both our levels without over stimming thankfully, but we had lots of bts to make sure. Our fs said it boosts your chance of conceiving... So good luck this cycle!
    We should be starting again in about 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #2

How exciting @Kazzy36! Did they tell you how many mature follies you have? Can't wait to hear how you go at pick up.
    @A&S I hope this cycle is your BFP I'm excited to hear how you go!
    @Dougy good luck for tomorrow's test! How are you feeling?
    @SRC have a safe flight back! I'm sure you are keen to get back home after all that travelling!
    @almai hopefully you and DP can be back up and running again soon! Let the next 2 weeks go super fast for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TORtiseNotTheHare I have a lazy left ovary and very busy right ovary... I think there was about 20 all up... I do have PCOS so will have to see how many eggs are there. Have been lucky this time round, am in Adelaide for work - so have not had the travel stress and expenses

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

almai  (18-05-2015)