Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So tired of waiting
    AF is now 5 days late... combination of PMT & full moon is making me KrAzY KAZZY! !!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So DP isn't ovulating yet...they think she will end of next week. She's booked in for a scan to make sure everything looks ok since the D&C next Tuesday..

At least we have an indication of what to expect. As I suspected... I think AF will arrive end of May/early June, so DP will start down regulation for IVF mid June, and we will be looking at an early July egg collection and transfer.

Hope everyone is going well!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ A&S - fingers crossed that you can cancel the appointment

As for public v private, we haven't really thought that far ahead yet. It all seems so far away from reality still. Wish IUI odds were a bit more in everybody's favour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    So DP isn't ovulating yet...they think she will end of next week. She's booked in for a scan to make sure everything looks ok since the D&C next Tuesday..

At least we have an indication of what to expect. As I suspected... I think AF will arrive end of May/early June, so DP will start down regulation for IVF mid June, and we will be looking at an early July egg collection and transfer.

Hope everyone is going well!
    You guys must feel better now that you have some idea of what's going on and also because you now have a bit of a plan together. July will be here before you know it!!

As for our ladies TTC at the moment.. Let's hope the rest of the this TWW speeds up for you ladies!!

Kazzy- waiting for things to happen is so much fun isn't it?! I'm started to get impatient waiting for this weight to fall off. If I could speed up time that would be great but on the other hand I'm worried I'll run out of time. I hope it doesn't delay is TTC!!! That will just mean more waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys - Sorry I've been out of touch - We've been in Israel with limited wifi. We are now in Cyprus enjoying a beach holiday from our holiday!
    @almai - So sorry lady xxxx
    @A&S - Thanks for asking. We are doing well. I am 7 weeks and 4 days now. I was petrified for the first ten days, every little twinge I thought was a miscarriage. Then I started meditating and felt great for 2 weeks... Now the morning sickness has hit and that is bad but good at the same time because I know things are progressing. Today though - the morning sickness is no where to be seen which has got me worried. Is it normal just to have a completely good day?

We haven't seen a doctor yet at all as we are still on the move overseas but we are coming home (after 12 months away) on the 20th of May. Heading to the doctors that day four hours after we land from a 24 hour flight/transit haha - I'm keen to get a blood test and have the doctor tell me it is all as it should be! It's hard not to worry sometimes when we've had no official confirmations...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SRC For This Useful Post:

almai  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such great news SRC! I hope the morning sickness stays away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Tortoise, yeah we feel better. We didn't really expect AF to get before the end of this month anyway so it's not a huge shock.

Just focusing on making sure this batch eggies will be the best ones!
    @SRC yes it's normal, I personally didn't get sick at all but it's normal to fluctuate depending on hormones.

I wouldn't bother with a blood test when you get back - you're better off having a dating scan, it's way more accurate at this stage of pregnancy than bloods.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SRC, glad your morning sickness has slowed down. A beach holiday sounds nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results from the D&C show there were no abnormalities to the baby - how's that for really ****ty luck?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road it's bittersweet isn't it? On one hand it's horrible that it was just luck but on the other hand it's good that you can have a different outcome with the next bub that it wasn't health related. I hope you and DP are okay