+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I guess i am finding it tough because dp helps very little at night and ds wont settle for him. I have been up with him the last hour now. He is asleep but wont let me put him in his cot. Much like Saturday night where i got an hour sleep. I am just so tired and i am really resenting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs....sleep deprivation is so horrible. Is he teething? That sounds like our nights when DS was teething. It was horrible (and I have a DH who helps out) but it passed eventually. Our DD finally slept through around 2.5 years old when we got her a bed - I would consider making the change to a bed to see if that helps. If nothing else at least you can lie with him in his bed and maybe just sneak out once he is asleep.

Similar Threads

1. 7 year old sleep time / struggling to sleep
    By Busy-Bee in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-01-2015, 22:05
  2. Help with sleep issues - letting dd bf to sleep
    By nicole83 in forum 'No Cry' Sleeping Solutions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 26-10-2014, 19:10
  3. What's wrong with me
    By misho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11