+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Twilight Zone *Kinda a spin off from Yo! IPhart thread*

Ok so I've waaaay to much time on nosleep & SSS reddits lately and reading the comments (and some of the stories) reminded me of The Twilightzone Tv show. I didnt really remember much as I was around 7 when the 2002 revival was on tv and wasnt born for the others lol. My parents didnt really let me watch it as a kid but i always snuck into the loungeroom to watch (then usually busted myself after the consequential nightmare) so i youtubed and ******ed and downloaded and watched and omfg I've been up since 1:30 this morning (because I had a dream about it and woke up) left hubbs in bed and sat on the kitchen floor downing coffee, surfing the hub when I could pull my eyes off the screen and watching episode after episode of the 60s, 80s and 02 Twilight Zone episodes. Pleasr please tell me I'm not the only one who loves this show?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a little embarrassed to admit I remember the '80s revival so well. I loved it!

I love scarring myself silly in the middle of the night. I love all the scary stories on reddit too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im loving the 80s and the originals. The 02 revamp i havent watched much of. I was so terrified by the time DH walked around the corner to get ready for work at 5:30 this morning I jumped and threw coffee everywhere lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

onionskin  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OHHHH I loved Twilight Zone!!
    Thank you for letting me know i can watch it on you tube!!!
    I remember watching late at night as a kid, scared my silly most times but couldnt keep my eyes off it

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I remember the first time it was on tv. I think I was a young teenager?? I didn't watch many episodes, but I do remember the music at the start. it was a very good show , but I wasn't allowed to stay up too late, so I don't remember much. marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJane View Post
    OHHHH I loved Twilight Zone!!
    Thank you for letting me know i can watch it on you tube!!!
    I remember watching late at night as a kid, scared my silly most times but couldnt keep my eyes off it
    Yup! Ive found over 100 episodes of the originals in lists on there. And they are the full thing not part 1, part 2 ect crap.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

SammiJane  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I remember the first time it was on tv. I think I was a young teenager?? I didn't watch many episodes, but I do remember the music at the start. it was a very good show , but I wasn't allowed to stay up too late, so I don't remember much. marie
    You lucky duck! The originals are by far my favourite! My mum always told me about a dream she had growing up about catching a plane and a gremlin only she could see was on the wing of the plane.
    After watch some originals today Im 100 % sure its a repressed memory of an episode.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I loved that music for some strange reason LOL
    Its wet and cold today so i know what i will be doing once school drop off is done!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SammiJane For This Useful Post:

RaraMum  (02-05-2015)