+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture, plus your hormones play havoc. I remember how tough it was when I added to my family each time. I don't think I even left the house basically until my babies were about 6 weeks old & if I did I was late, tired & looking like crap lol.
    I had 3 bubs all within 39 months.. I think back now & think how did I manage? Having my 4th was a blur because I had 1 at school & another just starting kindy & some days I would think "will I ever sleep again?" I still get woken multiple times a night & my youngest is 20 months...But that's it isn't it? Us mums do manage. Some how we plod along & get through it. I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but it WILL get better. Like everyone else said, leave the housework & if someone has a problem with it tell them they are more then welcome to clean etc. maybe see if hubby can take your eldest of an afternoon to the park or something so you & bubs can have a nap?
    I hope you start feeling better soon Hun. Big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi OP
    I have a 18 month old and a one month old bub. I am struggling. I have been thinking about posting something like your post but I just feel so guilty about not coping so couldn't find the words. It looks like every other mother can manage her two babies but I just can't. The exhaustion is torture and everything just seems too hard. I have sooooo many crazy negative thoughts in my head. I feel like my world is falling apart. My relationship was the best it has ever been when my oldest was young. We were so happy but now we are not doing great. We are just grumpy and stressed. So anyway I guess I just wanted you to know that you are not alone. I hope the pp are right and we are both coping better in a few more weeks or months. Good luck op. Xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

rubytuesday24  (02-05-2015)