+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This year's kmart ones. Come in blue too. I like it because of the long sleeves but much prefer my gro bag.
    However for the $15 this costs you can't go wrong!

I love that it has the harness part too, great for when I need to pop out early in the morning or in the evenings. Miss A often puts her leg through it though she thinks it's a game haha
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can never find them in Kmart of Big W! What section are they in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    I can never find them in Kmart of Big W! What section are they in?
    Baby section. With pj's

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbielouise For This Useful Post:

rosey82  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I seen a target one, not the one was after it was $59 in some packaging. Big w didn't like it, maybe I looked in the wrong section.

I picked one up from best and less for now. I don't think se would need it, but I'll look online for gro one and some plum one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm a huge fan of grobags.

They are expensive at full price, but they can be sourced cheaper by shopping around online (ebay is good). You may also find people selling them on a local facebook buy/swap/sell page.

Can't comment on other bags/brands as I stuck with grobags until DS transitioned from cot to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm a huge fan of grobags.

They are expensive at full price, but they can be sourced cheaper by shopping around online (ebay is good). You may also find people selling them on a local facebook buy/swap/sell page.

Can't comment on other bags/brands as I stuck with grobags until DS transitioned from cot to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm my local shops must sell out really quick then! I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    Although I'm looking at getting a 3.5 tog ergo pouch for cold winter nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Although I'm looking at getting a 3.5 tog ergo pouch for cold winter nights.
    I am a big ergo fan!!! Dd always had grobags but when she outgrew the 6-18 month ones I bought these on special... I like these more they seem more warm, quality is superb, they are made with bamboo material so help regulate temperature and I like the high neck.

They also have longevity in sizes (eg 2-12 months).

They also sell well second hand in good condition so will get most of my money back (same with grobags, Kmart etc tend not to sell for much 2nd hand).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

rosey82  (29-04-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My DD hates the sleeping bags, but is quite happy to wear a sleep suit (same idea but with legs instead of the bag part). She is currently wearing Best and Less ones with long arms. Quite cheap, but not sure of the exact cost- they were an easter gift from my Mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got one last winter from cotton on kids it's nice and warm and thick like a doona. We will get the two seasons out of it. It has snaps to make it shorter, crutch seatbelt strap hole, it's sleeveles so we put dd in a long sleeved body suit and socks or a bonds all on one with feet with the winter bag ontop.