+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Piercings, who has what and what hurt the most

I LOVE piercings but am to scared to get them. I have had my nose, eyebrow, tongue, labret, belly button and a tragus piercing and so far only the tragus remains. I am contemplating getting a medusa/philtrum piercing but am scared of the pain, which is strange considering I can sit for hours in a tattoo chair getting a tattoo and not even flinch. So who has a medusa and how bad did it hurt? And/or what other piercings do you have? And which hurt and didn't hurt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have had my lip, tongue, nose, belly, helix x2, ear lobes x2 pierced. I dont have my lip or belly done any more though (but am getting belly done again). I think my most painful was probably my 2nd helix only because it took forever to heal and even now, over 12 years later it still gives me grief. The others hurt when it was first done but it stopped after a few minutes.

I am another who is scared of the pain of piercings but has no worries with tatts lol.

On a side note, my sister has many piercings and said the most painful by far was her septum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only had ears, belly and nipple done - just one - and it hurt so much I didn't go back to get the other pierced! I took out my nipple ring when it was time to breastfeed my first baby and she always preferred that boob because the milk flowed out twice as fast.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had 3 in each ear lobe, 1 top of ear cartilage, daith, stretched ear lobes to 14mm, nostril, septum, labret, middle of bottom lip (done twice), medusa, beauty spots on both sides, tongue, both nipples, 2 surface bars in the back of my neck and my navel...
    Currently only have daith, stretched ear lobes and septum...

Medusa felt just like labret/lip which wasn't too bad, I didn't keep it long though as it was rubbing on my gum and I was scared it would push it back and ruin my teeth. I did love it though!
    Most pain was my nipples and navel... Least painful was my tongue although the healing time sucked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ears, top ear, belly button and the middle of my top lip. Honestly, the top of my ear hurt the most!

I don't have any of them in anymore, except earrings sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have my tongue and labret done atm but have also had my nose, belly and a helix piercing.

Least painful was the navel, most was the tongue. I also can handle a tattoo more than a piercing. I'm not a fan of that sharp pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my nipple done when I was younger, it didn't hurt that much... at first. I was about 50m down the street after leaving the piercing shop before I fainted from the pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have ears, one lot of ears stretched to 10mm, tongue, snake bites, and both nipples. i have also had my nose and hood done. my nose hurt most by far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The top of my ear cartilage probably hurt the most for me. Though it hurt pretty bad when I half ripped out my eyebrow piercing after a drunken night out! Now I have a noticeable scar there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would think the medusa would feel the same as a labret maybe? I've got my labret, nose and a helix. I think the helix hurt the most out of all. If we're comparing to having your ears pierced with a gun, I think that hurts more than any needle piercing I've had done!