Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hey @leyshoja you are on holidays and leave on Monday! How about that?! Are you going to keep us posted?
    Yep I will finally have time to think about something other than work. I have been that busy and work stressed I still haven't been able to wind down properly yet. We just now finished packing and I STILL don't feel like we are about to go o/s. I'll keep you all posted. First scan on Wednesday, EPU Friday, tfer Monday if all goes to plan. If EPU gets put back by a day we miss out on our shark cage dive so fingers crossed all goes to schedule as DP is pretty excited about that bit lol. Me, not so much..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Sunnygirl04  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1975 View Post
    Leyshoya, did you mean you had to fight CFC to get two transferred?
    No, the Aust clinic I was using.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks L, you'll have no worries at CFC with transferring two - that's the norm there

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (05-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yay @leyshoja - so happy you're finally on your way, I found it didn't hit me first time til I was at the airport.
    Where are you staying at the v&a? I'm currently looking at accommodation options.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Yay @leyshoja - so happy you're finally on your way, I found it didn't hit me first time til I was at the airport.
    Where are you staying at the v&a? I'm currently looking at accommodation options.
    Em x
    We are staying at the V&A marina waterfront apartments. I'll let you know if they are any good soon enough

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (07-07-2015),TannyMac  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh yes I looked at them, they are a bit out of our range for this trip but looked great.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (07-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CAmom – Huge Congrats on the arrival of your precious baby.

Leyshoja – Must be exciting to finally be going. Wishing you a safe journey, a wonderful time in CT and all the best with your cycle.

Emski – Happy for you that you have one less month to wait. I know what you mean about having to wait for answers because your doc is away. With my last cycle I had to change my dates by 2 weeks because Dr LR was away. Hopefully things will move faster once he’s back and you can get your Treatment Plan.

AFM – Flights all booked, have decided on accommodation, just need to process payment. Am now trying to organise my Lucrin and Progynova, and then the waiting continues.

I wanted to find out if any of you ladies had any spotting while on the OCP. I started the pill on the 25th and yesterday I had some very mild, light spotting which has since stopped. Should I be worried?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck leyshoja, looking forward to following your trip !
    Afm : still waiting... hopefully results and plan by Friday it's going to be a long week !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferngirl For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (07-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropped the fur babies at the kennels and now kicking around waiting to go. Made the mistake of checking work emails and the ****e has hit the fan with one of our new servers I built last week (not my fault thankfully) heaps of stressed people there, thank god I'm not !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Gah @leyshoja step away from the work email! Don't turn it on again! You need to get in the holiday zone. That was the worst part of SAA for me, not leaving until 6pm on a domestic flight... It's the same on the way back BTW. Oh well at least it's a night time flight so you're more inclined to sleep. Have a great trip and keep us updated.

I have my pre-cycle anxiety and insomnia creeping back up...worrying about things I have no control over, I hate it! Was awake until 3.30 and then finally got to sleep and E woke for a feed at 4.30.😒 I think if I could take the bcp I wouldn't worry so much, but not being able to take it throws so many variables into the mix ...