Closed Thread
Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Canuck I've not heard of anyone opting for a natural FET, I think my own cycles are way too screwy to contemplate that. All you can do is ask. I think with the drugs they can plan thing more easily going natural you might have to be prepared to stay longer or have your cycle cancelled. I'm not sure why you'd go all that way adding so many variables into the mix. I don't find the drug protocol too hard going. Having said that I don't take the bcp due to factor v.
    Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi Lisa its 3 prongs - here's a picture - 2 smaller prongs and one thicker for the earthing prong. Another tip is, take a small power board if you have a lot of electronics to charge/use as it gives you multiple power points with the one adaptor.
    Thanks Emski, I will return the ones I got from Myer and look for these ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SA have 2 types of outlets. The main one is 3 pronged but there is an older one that are 2 little prongs. I got caught out a couple of times and had to hire a converter adaptor as I only had the 3 prong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I have a question about South Africia travel adaptors. I went to Myer on the weekend and brought two and they looked it up and said it is the same one that is used in Japan and the adaptor has two prongs. I've just done a google search and on the **** Smith website the South Africa travel adaptors have three prongs. Can someone let me know which one is correct?
    Sorry to crash ladies, just following all your lovely stories!!

Lisa, I'm originally from South Africa and emski is right it's 3 prongs with the top one being slightly smaller however they also have 2 prongs (like aus) but they are small round ones. I highly doubt you will come across any of these during your stay they are only found in multi adapters like the pic below

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1430698254.570852.jpg

Hope this helps

And good luck to all you lovely ladies, you deserve the world

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember now about the 2 pronged adapter. I bought a mobile brodband wifi in SA when I got there and the charger that came with it was 2 pronged, thats why I struggle with it in a couple places.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buy a universal adapter (can be used worldwide except for one country which alludes me). I have multiple types that can do many countries.

Consider taking an aussie powerboard and a single adapter. One of my staff has mine at the moment as she just went to Gallipoli otherwise I'd take photos.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Canuck,

Last year I had a fresh transfer of two embryos in July, which didn't work, and I was back there in September for an FET. So your dates are probably ok.

I was managed through my FS in Sydney so my drug protocol has always been done by them which included, the pill, Synarel, and Progynova.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's a tip....take an australian power board with you then you can just have one adaptor but run multiple things from it :-)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (05-05-2015),mardicharli  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just a heads up for anyone looking for flights - Singapore Airlines are currently advertising cheap fares to SA from AU. Might be worth checking out.
    http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...ica-digital-au
    Last edited by emski72; 04-05-2015 at 22:33.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just wanted to update you on my 12 week nuchal scan on Monday. Got to see so much. Bubs was moving around and on its tummy so we had to keep prodding and I had to shake my hips to get it moving onto its back. Listened to heartbeat for the first time. Amazing! The results of the nuchal scan were great too. 1:18,000, so they were very pleased with that and don't think I will require a harmony test. Well the dr at the ultrasound place said it's available if we want it but based on those results we probably have better things to spend our money on. So I'm very happy indeed. I have my first OB appointment next week on Thurs, so I'll go through it all with him as well.

Did all of you get the Harmony test?

I was also told my placenta is at the front so might not feel much for a while. Anyone else have this?