Closed Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh CJ - I really feel for you, I also considered other clinics this time around and looked at avetias and Hart as well but figured CFC were the best - avetias success rate was only something like 40% and more expensive and it took them almost 3 weeks to answer my initial email. CFC have the reputation and the technology, I too would recommend switching to them.
    Regarding the embryos it depends on what grading system they use so I can't comment. If I were you, I too would be inclined to start again with CFC.
    Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    Just did a marathon read of the forum, as I am a bit behind (maybe a week!). My computer died on me and the app didn't seem to be working some of the time.
    So much good news with all the BFP - Cathy, Tannymac, Lisa, and I'm missing someone else...oops.... Congrats to you all anyway! Exciting.
    Also so much planning going on - congrats to all those ladies heading over in July and August, hope some of you all get to catch up over there. I wish I had that opportunity when I went but I seemed to just miss everyone. Timing.

CJ welcome, and sorry to hear about your results. It's so hard, but I agree with the other girls. Take the time to digest what has happened and then when ready start planning again and I would definitely recommend changing to CFC. From all the stories I have read, they do all they can to help with any donors that don't end up with good results by giving some from other donors. So caring.

Thanks January for the roll calls and your story is certainly a very inspiring one for all those considering heading over.

AFM, 19 weeks now and I had my morphology scan today, which I was so desperate for - I could hardly wait. So the day finally arrived and the results were all good which was a great relief. You do have non stop worry throughout this whole process - and I have had it pretty good with no issues, so I shouldn't worry, but its all part of it right! Plus I found out we are are having a little girl. I'm thrilled.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

cjhoping11  (25-06-2015),crabby  (25-06-2015),Hopeful1975  (25-06-2015),KMP  (25-06-2015),mardicharli  (25-06-2015),Miss Sagi  (25-06-2015),Patsy73  (25-06-2015),Sunnygirl04  (25-06-2015),TannyMac  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM yay for your scan. Glad it's all good. Another pink baby, like you I too am happy but honestly only worried about the tweenage years and beyond. I probably worry more about that than this pregnancy.

I've just started telling people at work I'm pregnant- with such funny resonses. An adult autistic man I treat wanted to hi 5 me (he always winks at me and asks when we can have small talk). His next question was 'who's your boyfriend then'- which lead to a long drawn out sigh. I should have been fast and said Anon (he is sharp as a tack with names) but his mother was most amused. I'm not sure what will be coming my way next time I see him.

To be honest there's no hidng this bump any more! Farewell waist for sure 😂

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (25-06-2015),mardicharli  (25-06-2015),Sunnygirl04  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely news klm!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Not sure where I got up to with the thread but a huge congrats to all the BFPs recently and welcome to the newbies, always fabulous support and help to be found here.
    Im currently sitting in hospital after being admitted on Tues for very high bold pressure. 185/120. I told the nurse I was busy planning my baby shower for this weekend and she laughed at me.
    Thankfully they have managed to reduce it to an acceptable level and hopefully I will get to go home on rest.
    It has been a very stressful week thinking I could be rushed down to theatre at any min, as bubs is only just 32 weeks yesterday. They sent me for a growth scan to check bubs size which thankfully showed he/she was around 5pd 7oz which is very healthy for 32 weeks and helps!
    Unfortunately they have discovered bubs has something wrong with a kidney which wasn't picked up at earlier scans and faces the possibility of living with only one functioning kidney. Very stressful and waiting for pediatrician to come up to my room to discuss with hubby and I.. Waiting sure doesn't go away til you have that baby in your hands!!
    Loves to everyone! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Argh Mardi, very stressful, that happened to me with pre eclampsia, best place to be is hospital being monitored though. I hope you get lots of reassurance from the hospital paed. Re the kidney issue, good thing they have picked up on it. Thinking of you - its very stressful when things go haywire so close to the end xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi: Sorry to hear you're in hospital but you're in the best place. Hope you get some reassurance re the kidney issue as well. Thinking of you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi you're in the right place. One good kidney is great. The paediatrician will hopefully explain everything. Good sized baby fingers crossed. I know people who recently had twins admitted with high BP threatened delivery with one only 1kg. They managed to hold until 1.5kg for smallest but both home after 7 weeks in hospital. What doctors can do these days is amazing.

Rest up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mardi,

Hopefully they can get your BP under control and Bub can keep baking for a while longer.

i would not worry too much about the kidney, there might be some surgery but it should be okay. My father has been running on one kidney since 1969 and he is still going strong at 77 years old. Finding it now means planning can happen now and the medical team will be ready when the time is right.

Take care

Sunny

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (25-06-2015),mardicharli  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Mardi, sorry to hear that. Would be worrying for you of course, but the hospital and drs will look after you and bub. Lucky they did pick up the kidney issue and can work on a treatment plan. Hang in there a bit longer little one!

Take care.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post: