Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leyshoja,

start working on this now!

You do need a script for Synarel, I sat down with my FS and the meds outline that I got upfront and he wrote out scripts for everything. I saw on one of the SA threads here that it can be hard to get so spoke to my pharmacy and they said they need to order it and would need about a week.

Once I got my formal treatment plan I went to the pharmacy and they tried to get it on order without luck and are transferring from other stores, from presenting the script to collecting it will be about two weeks, I am getting both bottles in one hit to make sure I have enough.

I'm sure about turnaround on international, others here may be able to help out with that.

all the best

sunny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe there is someone here that has some leftovers than can help you get through your shortfall.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @emski77 Have you had any luck hearing back from your original donor this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl04 View Post
    Hi Leyshoja,

start working on this now!

You do need a script for Synarel, I sat down with my FS and the meds outline that I got upfront and he wrote out scripts for everything. I saw on one of the SA threads here that it can be hard to get so spoke to my pharmacy and they said they need to order it and would need about a week.

Once I got my formal treatment plan I went to the pharmacy and they tried to get it on order without luck and are transferring from other stores, from presenting the script to collecting it will be about two weeks, I am getting both bottles in one hit to make sure I have enough.

I'm sure about turnaround on international, others here may be able to help out with that.

all the best

sunny
    Oh nooooo.... I had 2 x half bottles and one that I thought was full but turned out to have about 5 sprays in it! I may be able to get from my old IVF clinic.... They may take pity on me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have some in a bottle but I've used it :| ... happy to send it on if you're desparate. Check with Jacks too I think she said she had some and I think she's in Brissy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Tahli,

yes we heard back on Friday night, she said yes, but couldn't commit to donating until around March/April next year which would just be too late for us... so I'm in the process of trying to find another donor. I was more upset giving up on our original donor than I was on giving up on my own eggs...quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @emski77 Have you had any luck hearing back from your original donor this week?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I order from international pharmacy - they said to allow 7-10 working days (which had me in blind panic) - they arrived within 6 normal days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1975 View Post
    I order from international pharmacy - they said to allow 7-10 working days (which had me in blind panic) - they arrived within 6 normal days.
    Did you need a script?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just checked my meds stash and my full bottle of syranel is out of date. You do need a script - just start phoning some larger/popular chemists. I've never had a problem in Canberra and at most it took about 5 days to get one in. I used the chemist near my FS office as he stocks the IVF meds. If u get stuck you could try them and maybe they could post?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TannyMac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Yikes I've just realised I'm going to run out of synarel and my dr is away for another week. I reckon I've got about 10 days left and leave for CT in 2 weeks. Does it come by prescription? I've only ever had it given to me for cycles, never prescribed. If I get CFC to send me a script then order from international pharmacy, does anyone know how long that will take?
    Leyshoja I noticed from your profile that you are in Brissie. If you can get a script from a doctor you can take it to 'The Mill Pharmacy' in Spring Hill and should be able to get it that day or the next. They work closely with QFG and The infamous 'Wazza' so always seem to have the hard to get meds on hand.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post: