Closed Thread
Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that EmmaJane. I'm glad you have a plan to return and I'm sure you'll have success in the future. It's such a shame it can't always work first time.

If you head back in January, then we might cross paths as I'm hoping to head back for bub #2 around then.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski I'm with AE at CFC Bundoora although I did ring up and try to make appt with Lynne but I need to get all my paperwork sent across to there where she will assess it and then decide whether to take you on as a patient. AP did my successful embryo transfer though. It's good to know that AP supports SA scripts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah Lynne is very busy, but if you do move to Monash her nurses are very helpful and the ones you mostly deal with. If she offers to help with SA you have to do a lot of chasing and figuring things out for yourself as your not part of the Monash machine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Sorry to hear that EmmaJane. I'm glad you have a plan to return and I'm sure you'll have success in the future. It's such a shame it can't always work first time.

If you head back in January, then we might cross paths as I'm hoping to head back for bub #2 around then.

X
    Hi MrsErinR,

Great news to hear you may be going back for number two. It would be nice if we did cross paths in CT

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to be reading your news Emma Jane. This is heartbreaking after everything that all of us put into doing this. I admire your strength to regroup and look again xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=emski72;8204423]
    Lisa I hope things are progressing ell with fertilisation etc.

Hi Emski you've reminded me to ensure gestone is put into my carry on luggage.

My eggs for donor 1 is:
    Day 0 - 4 eggs collected
    Day 1 - 3 eggs fertilised
    Day 3 - 3 eggs @ 8 cells

My eggs for donor 2 is:
    Day 0 - 8 eggs given
    Day 1 - 6 eggs fertilised
    Day 3 - 6 eggs @ 8 cells

We went to Robben Island today and the rugby tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All sounding good at day 3 Lisa! Enjoy the weekend. X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like some positive results their Lisa. It always amazes me the lengths the team in SA go to to ensure we get a decent shot at a transfer.. Certainly not something you see here in Australia.

EmmaJane : sorry to hear you aren't confident of a BFP. It is still a little early but it is important to be realistic.
    We too didn't have success the first try and were quite devastated as I guess we did think DE was going to be our 'golden bullet'. However a regroup with our FS helped tremendously. A new Immune protocol plan and new donor was the key for us on our second trip earlier this year (almost 20 weeks 😁)..
    A more relaxed approach to our trip (and its outcome) was also beneficial☺️

I believe you should be able to plan for a December or January trip (other ladies have done it before like @Feather and @KMP) but your biggest challenge would be locking in donor and doctor availability. (A lot of the staff take annual leave in January)
    I'd say early planning would be the key.

Emski how is the symptom watch going? ( I will be stalking for an update on your FRER addiction 😁)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane if you lock your donor in early for Dec/Jan it should be OK. It's really quiet around CFC then. Weather great but chilly at night. If all goes well for me I may be back for number 2 around that time too. I don't want 2 kids born at the same time though and I'm not committing too early. Who knows what this little munchkin will be like!

Sinusitis sore throat and Panadol are no matches.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski I had only 1 FRER test left in my cupboard so I only had 1 shot at finding out 😲.