Closed Thread
Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Emski, how stressful. It is always my worst fear that the luggage won't arrive at my destination. Thankfully it was lost in Perth!

AFM, it looks like we haven't been successful this try. I have been doing HPT (FRER) every day since my return and all have been negative and as of this morning we are 9dp3dt. Every previous pregnancy (even a CP) has shown up for me before this on a FRER.

Anyway, the blood test is on Monday but I am not expecting a surprise BFP at this stage. I am so glad we left a sample for freezing at the clinic before we left so DP does not have to come next time. I am going to ask the clinic if mid-DEC or late Jan may be possible so I can just fit it in with Xmas hols. Although we are terribly disappointed (I deep down really thought this would work) I am trying to think positive that the bright side of a BFN this time is I can do a four month course in Feb which will mean a lot for my future career.

I will start looking for another donor in a couple of months

Meanwhile, I hope to hear much more positive news from the other ladies who are soon to test

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh EmmaJane so sorry its not looking good. DE is not always the silver bullet first time around which is really hard after so much effort money and time. Even now I have my plan B in place if this cycle is a bust and you sound like your the same way.
    Your focus is admirable and I have no doubt you'll get there in the end. Thinking of you love - take some time to regroup xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI ladies

it feels like ages since I was last on here. I have just turned the big 40 we were looking to go to cf and cape town in 2013 but we got lucky on a cycle through cfc in Melbourne and our gorgeous daughter was born end of 2013. We are extremely blessed. We have recently done another cycle which resulted in a chemical preg. We are thinking of trying another couple of cycles otherwise we will look to Head to cape town. Elaine sent me through the latest info the other day. I am a planner and like to have the next step planned.

I am a low responder and I am lucky to get 4 mature eggs each cycle. Hubble has severe mfi so we battle it on both fronts.

big congrats to all the ladies that have success on here and lots of baby dust to everyone.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-06-2015),KLM0511  (06-06-2015),Miss Sagi  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Midnite! Congratulations on the birth if your little girl x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that news Emma Jane.
    At least you are looking at the next steps. Stay positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emski. I love your blog it has been great reading through your journey. From memory you were with cfc in Melb as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi, thank you! Yes I was with CFC melb for three cycles then moved to Lynn Burmeister, got preggers with her but mc due to chromosome issues, my eggs were too old and I was over cycling with my own eggs so moved on to DE.
    Are you with AP there? She offered to assist me with scripts for cape town but Lynn did too so I just stuck with Lynn, if I need to go back I'll see AP though as Lynn is just too busy these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - glad you're all right now. Must have been a worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emma jane, sorry it's not worked out this time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane thoughts are with you. I know what it's like to feel it hasn't worked. Here's hoping for a miracle but I'm glad to hear you're already making contingencies.

Welcome Midnite. Best of luck with your planning.

Emski lucky you got it back quickly. It all worked out well phew.

Such strong women on here. Fabulous to read.

AFM sore throat grumbling since this afternoon so Betadine gargle is out in force. Exciting and weird I felt a 'thump' with my arm through my tummy last night after dinner. Not long now and this munchkin will be causing mumma plenty of grief. Have taped and sugar soaped the walls of her room so tomorrow I'll start painting. Best get that done while I'm feeling great.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (06-06-2015),Hopeful1975  (07-06-2015)