Closed Thread
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cathy that is fantastic news, so happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cathy that is fantastic news, so happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski: Gosh, I can't remember if we had to recheck our bags in Joburg...was stressing so much about doing the blood-thinning injection at the airport that that's all I can remember! I seem to remember that we did have to recheck them in but probably best to double check with SAA.

Cathy: Great news! You must be thrilled.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski when you check in it should be tagged right through to your first arrival city in the country of final destination.

You need all your booking references then check the bag tags have every flight on them. If you have a domestic transfer in Oz then you'd clear customs at your first port then transfer to domestic. The way out of a country isn't normally like that.

Hope that helps.

Cathy wonderful news now to wait for confirmation. An amazing time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, just got back to Australia and saw your wonderful news Cathy!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Was that your first HPT? If it was I am impressed with how long you held out to test!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, we checked our bags in at Cape Town all the way through to Sydney and we were changing from SAA to Qantas at J'Berg, so you should have no trouble getting them checked all the way to Perth with SAA.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ah OK thanks ladies, that helps.
    One embie on board here, the other dropped off and I really wasn't surprised as it wasn't at blastocyst stage at day 5. The one transferred was an expanding day 5 Blasty so fingers crossed! Having a farewell pinot at the hotel restaurant, then its upstairs for an in bed rom com marathon!
    EmmaJane are the Frers burning a hole in the bathroom cabinet?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (03-06-2015),mardicharli  (03-06-2015),Miss Sagi  (03-06-2015),Patsy73  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our donor had pick up this morning and we only got 4 eggs 😓. I seen my donor in the clinic I'm certain because I saw she had my present that was still wrapped. Because I only got 4 eggs my Dr is giving us 6 or 8 eggs from another donation this morning in case our other ones don't work out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hang in there Lisa - it's really tough but you have options. As I said in my message to you give it a few days to sink in as fertilisation happens and see how things progress. It would have been a big shock to get that call though I understand. I really admire how CFC are determined to help when things go off plan and to find a solution. I can't imagine any clinic in Aus doing that.
    Some cycles throw curve balls and I'm really sorry yours has gone this way, but you have a lot of embies to work with now hopefully!
    (ps my mobile here is really old crappy one where it takes me an hour to write 5 lines so sorry for my short responses via text!).
    Em x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (04-06-2015),Lisaxxx  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa, its hard but don't lose hope yet. We all dream of having a few frozen embies for back up, but it doesn't always happen like that and most people don't need them anyway. For now just concentrate on fertilisation and having 1 or 2 for transfer. They're young and much stronger than our eggs so there shouldn't be a problem. Chin up and stay positive, it will work out in the end 😊
    Keep us posted

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (04-06-2015)