Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for all your kind words @emski72 I realise I'm prob quiet young for this option, I was very low amh over 2 1/2 yrs ago when we started the ivf part of the journey and numbers have always been an issue - they got better in the last 2 cycles but no BFP's... I even get good blasts everytime my FS hinted it could be a quality issue hence he suggested PGD but that might just tell me my eggs are pants... @MrsErinR The NK cells were first tested by a blood test and I was on cleaxane and prednisolone as I was borderline then last month I had a biopsy which came back clear. I've been tested for what feels like everything but not sure about DH (Will check with Dr) My first pregnancy was t18 and second one was chromosomal. I kind of expected to be pregnant after 5 more transfers all with good quality blasts. I think I just want to arm myself with options and I'm not sure I could keep on going one failed cycle after another so I'm looking for better options. I think maybe I need to do PGD to possible confirm what I think but definitely a second opinion - I just want to make sure we have the money to do DE this year of we need to. @Binky76 I've done saizen, DHEA, melatonin (which I love) and acupuncture so feel like I'm running out of options. It's great to hear you news and I hope the next 5 months go smoothly! I feel like kitchen sink 😜
    @Luca she is adorable - congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca- congrats. She is lovely

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Thank you for all your kind words @emski72 I realise I'm prob quiet young for this option, I was very low amh over 2 1/2 yrs ago when we started the ivf part of the journey and numbers have always been an issue - they got better in the last 2 cycles but no BFP's... I even get good blasts everytime my FS hinted it could be a quality issue hence he suggested PGD but that might just tell me my eggs are pants... @MrsErinR The NK cells were first tested by a blood test and I was on cleaxane and prednisolone as I was borderline then last month I had a biopsy which came back clear. I've been tested for what feels like everything but not sure about DH (Will check with Dr) My first pregnancy was t18 and second one was chromosomal. I kind of expected to be pregnant after 5 more transfers all with good quality blasts. I think I just want to arm myself with options and I'm not sure I could keep on going one failed cycle after another so I'm looking for better options. I think maybe I need to do PGD to possible confirm what I think but definitely a second opinion - I just want to make sure we have the money to do DE this year of we need to. @Binky76 I've done saizen, DHEA, melatonin (which I love) and acupuncture so feel like I'm running out of options. It's great to hear you news and I hope the next 5 months go smoothly! I feel like kitchen sink 😜
    @Luca she is adorable - congrats
    Rarah11, sounds like you've had lots of testing which is great. I only mentioned it because on a lot of IVF threads you hear of people who've had failure after failure and their FS's never investigate why! I have immune issues so I always want to check whether people have been tested for those. Our FS got my DH to have a DNA fragmentation test before we did the DE cycle so we could be confident that it was just a good egg that was needed and luckily for us that was what it was.

I totally get not wanting to do failed cycles over and over. It's too heartbreaking.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsErinR thanks I will certainly ask about the DNA fragmentation test tomorrow but to date the focus has been on me... Although I will be asking what more we do or what other options are...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca!!!!!

So gorgeous, congratulations.

Enjoy the time as you all get used to each other - it mus be so worthwhile.

Sunny

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, she is so beautiful

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's a great plan @Blinky76.
    And s whopping congratulations to @Luca, what a cutie !!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (12-05-2015),Luca  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Luca, she's just gorgeous!

Welcome to all the newbies

AFM, just 5 more sleeps until we leave and I can't wait. Unfortunately though, after a number of delays it looks like the off the plan house we'd bought is finally ready and we were advised last week that the builder will be settling when we are away. Consequently it means we have been rushing around trying to organise the loan approvals before we go. It's the third time we had to renew the loan approval after all the delays and I feel like pulling my hair out that it had to happen while we are away. It also means we have to move within a couple of days of our return (DHA makes you move within 7 days of settlement) so we are trying to organise the removal before we leave too - so much to organise in such a little amount of time. I will be breathe easy once I'm sitting on that plane

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-05-2015),Rarah11  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Emma, you poor thing, I feel for you. Just make sure when you get to SA you relax and have a beautiful holiday...oh and breathe! 😊

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh she is so adorable Luca!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-05-2015)