+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My silly silly for the day

What's yours? Mines was just discovering how the bub hub app works since upgrading to new format

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where to start..... 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wanted to download a Taylor swift song, I found it but it said it was from 1989. I was certain the song was released this year or last and didn't want to waste my money on a really old song...

Then I found out it's the name of the album. Taylor swift probably wasn't even born in 1989!!

I blame baby brain.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Amberley17  (28-04-2015),BettyV  (26-04-2015),Frankenmum  (26-04-2015),Mamasupial  (03-05-2015),meandmyboys82  (26-04-2015),RaraMum  (03-05-2015),TTC7  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was spilling half of dinner on the floor as I pulled it out of the oven! Luckily there was enough left to feed us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubs took the morning off today with out telling me so I could sleep in as I've been starting to look a bit crazy from lack of sleep lol. I woke up at 8:30, checked my phone saw the time and went "Oh sh!t" went to run out of bed and tripped on the sheets tangled around my legs and headbutted the doorknob. I now am I nobhead with a perfect circle bruise smack bang (pun intended) in the middle of my forehead. Dh heard the commotion and ran in, flattening me with the door in the process, and started panicking when he saw me jammed between door and wall holding my head and shaking. I was laughing that pain laugh but he thought I was crying and during the whole thing I was laughing to hard to tell him I wasn't so he just kept panicking. I really wish I had a video camera in my room as it would have looked hilarious.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

JR03  (03-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RaraMum View Post
    Hubs took the morning off today with out telling me so I could sleep in as I've been starting to look a bit crazy from lack of sleep lol. I woke up at 8:30, checked my phone saw the time and went "Oh sh!t" went to run out of bed and tripped on the sheets tangled around my legs and headbutted the doorknob. I now am I nobhead with a perfect circle bruise smack bang (pun intended) in the middle of my forehead. Dh heard the commotion and ran in, flattening me with the door in the process, and started panicking when he saw me jammed between door and wall holding my head and shaking. I was laughing that pain laugh but he thought I was crying and during the whole thing I was laughing to hard to tell him I wasn't so he just kept panicking. I really wish I had a video camera in my room as it would have looked hilarious.
    Haha I am so sorry but this had me in fits!

OK please don't laugh at me, but we were watch a mythbusters episode where they were testing theories on the game doom. They were making weapons and tools out of Styrofoam and talking about that that is how they did it in the movies.

I turned to dh and asked him if it was true.....let's just say that he was unable to answer me through his hysterical laughing

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Haha I am so sorry but this had me in fits!

OK please don't laugh at me, but we were watch a mythbusters episode where they were testing theories on the game doom. They were making weapons and tools out of Styrofoam and talking about that that is how they did it in the movies.

I turned to dh and asked him if it was true.....let's just say that he was unable to answer me through his hysterical laughing

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This reminds me of a old major silly silly. While I was pregnant we were watching Ice age with the boys and I asked DH why isn't there films about Mammoths? Like there is heaps about penguins and artic foxes and stuff but not about them. He then told me they were extinct and I intelligently got upset about it because "something more should have been done about ivory poachers... now they've killed off another species!"

I'm a absolute ditz sometimes lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (03-05-2015)