Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Kristy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristyj View Post
    Hi ladies so I'm just about to do my FET which is from a freeze all day one after my progesterone levels were too high to implant after stim cycle
    Very first attempt at IVF do all extremely new and scary

I've been doing ovulation tests my clinic says tomorrow will be the day so I guess it will be Thursday or Friday transfer if they make it through thaw
    Good luck to all
    Hi Kristy!
    I did a freeze all cycle in March and recently had my FET after a medicated cycle. I can relate to you being worried about the thaw process as I'm sure many of us can. If you've already been through the stim process and have frozen embies, you've been through the scariest part of IVF in my opinion. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is thawing often an issue? I never really thought about that. This will be my first FET (fresh transfer was blighted ovum).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shine bright like a diamond View Post
    Hi Kristy!
    I did a freeze all cycle in March and recently had my FET after a medicated cycle. I can relate to you being worried about the thaw process as I'm sure many of us can. If you've already been through the stim process and have frozen embies, you've been through the scariest part of IVF in my opinion. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you x

Thanks for your wishes x
    Do you know if your FET was successful yet? You have probably already posted an update sorry I'm notoriously famous for seeing posts and not actually reading them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT my fs told me a 3% chance of not surviving the thaw process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok, so not likely to run into issues. Thanks @Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join in too I'm doing a natural FET cycle this month. Trying for number 2 through IVF, number 1 was conceived after 7 fresh cycles, we had three embryos frozen from that process and are trying them for number 2. We had an unsuccessful attempt in March so hoping this one works.
    Have been told transfer day is Friday so starting to feel a little nervous and anxious.
    Good luck to everyone, may May be the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck! @fortyplusmum

How are you doing after the weekend? @keiko

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lisa Maria

I've started spotting and had fresh blood bleeding earlier on this am- now back to dark spotting. Called to see if I could have a BT today but my fs is away and Fn said to wait another day . Did another test this am and still the faintest of faintest lines and same this pm. So either trigger or chemical? Hoping its trigger and it's all over soon so I can move on. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Keiko2012 It's so hard when you don't have a definite yes/no and in limbo land hoping it's still possible positive but also wanting to just be able to move on

AFM: So after last ivf cycle (my first) cancelled due to ovulating on my own we tried for a natural miracle - not to be. Started this round last thurs with orgalutran starting earlier on day 2 & today just had Luveris as hormones aren't moving on like last time. Anyone else familiar with luveris? I've used Gonal many times in my OI's but all these other drugs are new to me.