+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I just wrote the longest reply and it's disappeared! @keiko Very exciting about the faint line Did you test again this morning?
    I totally understand about the torture that is the 2ww and the relief. I think its the lack of control over the situation, that is the bit that sends me the craziest I also find after I get a negative if I don't have the next treatment or step planned or booked in I totally lose it, If I even have an appointment with the FS after a negative I feel a little bit better. Its totally the lack of control thing for me which I believe is a little bit of my personality but maybe just a girl thing too. I usually save some money before my 2ww and totally treat myself. last time me and a friend spent a day wedding dress shopping in Brissy getting glammed up, I did another girl day lunch & pedicures, had a hair appointment & massage, I also seem to shop alot (lol) and cook. I try to plan things in advance so I'm busy and catch up with friends I don't get to see while I'm at work. Basically anything that makes my soul happy. I would also try to spend limited time on Dr Google and Social media for your well being. Apart from that its OK to lose it, we all lose it, and I believe this is one of the hardest things you/we will ever go through in life. I like to think it is a test and I like to think I am stronger for it and my relationship (its bloody hard!) I think if me and hubby can get through this we can do anything I also like to think it will make me a better mother and not to take things for granted. Fingers crossed for you, try and spend the rest of the wait full of things that make your soul happy xx @sarah1982 Good news on the scratch. Hopefully AF arrives soon and then f***'s off again for 10 months or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Marie so true. You actually made me laugh. Hahah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
    Argh I just wrote the longest reply and it's disappeared! @keiko Very exciting about the faint line Did you test again this morning?
    I totally understand about the torture that is the 2ww and the relief. I think its the lack of control over the situation, that is the bit that sends me the craziest I also find after I get a negative if I don't have the next treatment or step planned or booked in I totally lose it, If I even have an appointment with the FS after a negative I feel a little bit better. Its totally the lack of control thing for me which I believe is a little bit of my personality but maybe just a girl thing too. I usually save some money before my 2ww and totally treat myself. last time me and a friend spent a day wedding dress shopping in Brissy getting glammed up, I did another girl day lunch & pedicures, had a hair appointment & massage, I also seem to shop alot (lol) and cook. I try to plan things in advance so I'm busy and catch up with friends I don't get to see while I'm at work. Basically anything that makes my soul happy. I would also try to spend limited time on Dr Google and Social media for your well being. Apart from that its OK to lose it, we all lose it, and I believe this is one of the hardest things you/we will ever go through in life. I like to think it is a test and I like to think I am stronger for it and my relationship (its bloody hard!) I think if me and hubby can get through this we can do anything I also like to think it will make me a better mother and not to take things for granted. Fingers crossed for you, try and spend the rest of the wait full of things that make your soul happy xx @sarah1982 Good news on the scratch. Hopefully AF arrives soon and then f***'s off again for 10 months or so
    Yep totally agree with you. It's so dma hard. Another pregnancy announcement yesterday. It hair never ends. Tested again this am and it was negative. There might the tiniest second line but definitely so much less than yesterday- there was definitely one compared to this today. So quite upset. Obviously was still trigger. Won't test now for a few days. Feel like I have af cramps too. So in a right royal feral mood this am feeling sorry for myself and just thinking of when this will ever happen. Emotionally and financially I don't know how many more we can do. We have one frozen left and I guess that will be it for sometime.. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs @keiko. Don't lose hope just yet, it's still very early. I had terrible cramping for the first 7-8 weeks with Dd which can be helped along by Crinone too. Step away from the sticks and try to do something nice for yourself today. Hang in there xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko I'm so sorry that the line has faded I do still think that 7dp5dt is still to early to test, but I understand what your going through as I do the same thing every time also and will be going through the same things in a few weeks.

I have my fingers crossed for you that things change over the next few days, hopefully by Monday you should start getting some accurate/reliable results. IVF takes such a toll on our bodies, emotions, lives, relationships, our EVERYTHINGS the sadness you are feeling now is so hard, remember 'this to shall pass.'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I had another beta today and my HCG has decreased 😢

So it looks like this cycle wasn't meant to be for us...

Now for the joy of more blood tests, until my levels are back to zero!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I had another beta today and my HCG has decreased 😢

So it looks like this cycle wasn't meant to be for us...

Now for the joy of more blood tests, until my levels are back to zero!
    Oh no @Barca ;( there's truly nothing that can be said to make you feel better. Big big hugs! Hoping it will come back to zero quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Currently 5dp5dt after my first FET and trying to remain calm! @Keiko2012 if I read correctly my beta will be 2 days after yours. I think I am going to resist POAS until lunchtime before I get the call from the nurses just in case it's a BFP so I can be strong and not lose it on the phone

On another note, I am taking endometrin 3x a day and have just started to take 200g of progesterone lozenges 2x a day as my levels dropped a bit after ET. Is that a crazy amount of progesterone to be taking or what?! I guess I'd rather have too much than not enough though

It's nice to see some familiar names in here from the March thread. @BecT sorry about all you've been through recently. Best of luck for your new cycle x

All the best ladies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shine bright like a diamond For This Useful Post:

BecT  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shine bright like a diamond View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Currently 5dp5dt after my first FET and trying to remain calm! @Keiko2012 if I read correctly my beta will be 2 days after yours. I think I am going to resist POAS until lunchtime before I get the call from the nurses just in case it's a BFP so I can be strong and not lose it on the phone

On another note, I am taking endometrin 3x a day and have just started to take 200g of progesterone lozenges 2x a day as my levels dropped a bit after ET. Is that a crazy amount of progesterone to be taking or what?! I guess I'd rather have too much than not enough though

It's nice to see some familiar names in here from the March thread. @BecT sorry about all you've been through recently. Best of luck for your new cycle x

All the best ladies
    Thanks hun Other than the crazy moods the Clomid has me in, I feel like I am dealing much better at the moment Congrats on being PUPO! Crossing everything for you Almost halfway through the 2ww already! POAS before the call is a good idea.

@Barca sending huge hugs your way! Xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies so I'm just about to do my FET which is from a freeze all day one after my progesterone levels were too high to implant after stim cycle
    Very first attempt at IVF do all extremely new and scary

I've been doing ovulation tests my clinic says tomorrow will be the day so I guess it will be Thursday or Friday transfer if they make it through thaw
    Good luck to all