+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

@Rarah yay! That's a great number of eggs! Congrats! How r u feeling? Fingers crossed all 6 make it to day 5!
    @Lisa Maria it's so freaking tough. So far I haven't allowed myself to be negative, it WILL happen it's just a matter of when. I also don't need the extra wrinkles lol! Hope it's all positive for u from now on x
    @keiko oh u had another ovidrel at transfer! What does that help with? Depending on the dose might still be ok I test. When I googled it there was a whole heap I calculations depending on the dose so if ur keen to POAS I'm sure google can help to tell u if it's ok!
    @BecT lol. I'm can't wait for mine!

@Barca sorry, never been preggers. Every pregnancy is different but it's a good sign ur no longer bleeding. I'm keep my fingers crossed for u!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May 2015

@Barca07 don't panic I had light spotting I think it's quite common.
    @NizzleRizzle thanks - feeling a bit sore but will be fine tomorrow I'm sure as long as I get 2 I'll be happy and 3 I'll be ecstatic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ky kel aww so nice! Congrats on a wedding date! It will be an exciting 2016 for u either way

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my endo biopsy/scratch today. It didnt hurt. I really have to stop googling and youtubing stuff. Lol.
    So now to await AF. Bring on this month. Fingers crossed its all our turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    So I had my endo biopsy/scratch today. It didnt hurt. I really have to stop googling and youtubing stuff. Lol.
    So now to await AF. Bring on this month. Fingers crossed its all our turn.
    @sarah1982 Glad all went well with your endo biopsy scratch I have heard a lot of good things from all the forums about it.
    @Rarah11 - How are you feeling hun? Any updates on those precious eggs? Hoping you are feeling well. I was terrible after my EPU but also got ohss....

@Barca- How are you? Any news yet? Fingers crossed all is well
    @BecT - Hopefully AF is nearly done and dusted for you. Its horrible when its painful and clotty... Are you doing a FET with Clomid?
    @LisaMaria- thank for the kind words. I am so not my normal self in the TWW. I feel like I am loosing it on a daily basis. I actually feel relieve once I have an answer after the TWW. Hopefully one of these months its positive. It's hard to stay busy- especially if you don't have a routine. I work all sorts of shifts and it just happens I have 3 days off before my BT.... Will be absolute torture.

AFM... I've had a few down days and ended up POAS yesterday. Was negative. So whilst I know I have no hcg in my body it sent my emotions into a downward spiral. So tested again this am on two different ones and both initially were negative. Came back to it later and one has a faint second line on it. So confused. So went out and bought a first response and tested a few hours after. Bfn. So tonight I looked at it again and shining my phone light on it I can see the tinieest line. Or I'm officially going crazy. So now I have no idea if the second test is my hcg from my shot. Oh well. I've succumbed to the downward spiral of testing and will do so daily until BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When was your transfer @keiko? The 2 week wait really is torture! I've only ever tested on a first response and always first morning pee. Do you have one to try in the morning? And yes, FET using Clomid and a trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6DP5DT. Yep gonna test daily now. Bought a whole stack today including 2 digitals where the packet was empty! Taking that back to the shop tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    I'm 6DP5DT. Yep gonna test daily now. Bought a whole stack today including 2 digitals where the packet was empty! Taking that back to the shop tomorrow!
    Ah ok. Both times i have had the faintest of faint lines 6dp5dt and that was first up in the morning so defs try again in the morning That's annoying the packs were empty! They are expensive! Pretty sure first response pick up before digital so maybe use them last Fingers crossed!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012
    You poor thing... The 2ww is negative.

I did some Google research in my 2ww and found that most people only started getting faint BFP's at 7dp5dt. Fingers crossed tomorrow is your day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops... Meant the 2ww is horrible!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (30-04-2015)