+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Maria Wow thanks for that. I had no idea. I knew that if I was wasn't strict gf then it could be a prob but I get so sick if even by a contamination that I have to be super strict so figured it wouldn't pose a problem. We are doing IVF/ICSI for MFI (although I also have PCOS) & my FS is aware of me being coeliac but might talk to her about it if we are unsuccessful again. Thanks so much for all that info. I can't believe all 3 of you have fertility troubles AND coeliac certainly food for thought - pardon the pun ha! I don't have any coeliac friends but my aunt is and she's had 3 kids so that's hopeful for us both. I am so sorry that you've got the double whammy of Adenomyosis too. Hopefully with the GS & FS powers combined get you a bub this round xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can definitely get pg having Ceoliacs disease! I think its more about being aware that you have it and sticking to your strict diet. I have been super strict for the last 2 years but before that I let my guard down after being on the diet for 5 years I noticed it wasn't affecting me as much if I did get contaminated. I started introducing gluten in small amounts and although I couldn't feel it started doing damage to my insides again. Now if I have even the smallest amount I am in big trouble, last year I accidentally had a small amount and was out for over a week! Chills, shakes, fever, IBS, couldn't go to work, yuck! I think basically after your stomach is healed and you are eating properly and your body isn't busy attacking itself you should be fine :-) I am worried about passing it on to bub and when to introduce them to gluten, but I will speak to the doctor about that in the future. Your FS probably won't do much because if you are sticking to your diet that should be your solution, but if you haven't told her you have CD it may be of interest to her being an auto-immune disease she may look into further testing for other auto-immune diseases if you have any problems.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 ^

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 congrats on ur BFP!! Fantastic news!! (Which I got from the June/July thread).
    @ampri3 how did u go today? Hope u are also celebrating x
    @grumblemel how r u doing? Are u going to POAS or wait for bt?

I will do a final roll call for May after the last bt on 18th. Hope everyone else is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NizzleRizzle - we got our BFP today. Very excited but still cautious. Next BT on Tuesday. Congrats @Barca07. We will be due on Feb 20th. Is there a due date thread yet?
    🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks nizzlerizzle!!
    Congrats ampri! We will be due around the 19th of feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay fantastic news @ampri3! Congrats!

Here is the DIG thread for u ladies

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=542031

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! @AMPri2 @Barca07

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our first scan today at 6 weeks showed twins! And we saw both heartbeats which is so reassuring after a bit of spotting yesterday!
    Can't quite believe it!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (18-06-2015),Hopeful37  (16-06-2015)