+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm only on one daily so I'm not 100% sure but it is slow release so I wouldn't think it would be a problem to say take one now and then one right before bed. If you're on a double dose it's probably not best to skip completely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ampri3 yeah I agree with A&S, one now and one before bed.
    @Lisa Maria still waiting for AF... Cd38 and no sign of her!! Transfer will prob be in July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd call a pharmacist for advice, they know how the medication works and should be able to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out our first attempt of IVF didn't work 😢
    I don't know if I'm ever going to stop crying, I didn't think it would be this painful. I'm so sick of putting a happy face on for everyone else, when's it going to be our turn 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ little gem, I'm so so sorry. Huge hugs for you. You need to get it all out.

Do you have someone you can talk to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little gem View Post
    Just found out our first attempt of IVF didn't work 😢
    I don't know if I'm ever going to stop crying, I didn't think it would be this painful. I'm so sick of putting a happy face on for everyone else, when's it going to be our turn 😢
    Sorry to hear. Give yourself time to cry it out, don't put any pressure on yourself at all. It's an incredibly difficult journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Littlegem Sorry to hear :-( When I first started IVF I was so hopeful and basically expected it would work first time, unfortunately after our failed attempts the doctor explained that even the most promising embryos can be abnormal. It is really amazing that people can conceive naturally as it is such a science when you start to learn about it. Cry it out as much as you need too. Making the next plan (basically taking back control in such an out of control situation) was the only thing that makes/made me feel better. Look after yourself x @ampri3 I was bloated slightly from stimms, but moreso from the EPU and I only got 4 eggs. From memory you retrieved a large amount of eggs? Maybe it is the swollen ovaries still. I was REALLY bloated 1 day last week and that was the 2nd day I had a positive POAS at 6dp5dt I think it was from implantation, it only lasted for the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Littlegem I'm sorry My first attempt was last month & failed. I had so expected it to finally be our time we transferred a great emby & FS was so positive we thought that was it woohoo. Hit hard when it was BFN but what I found really helped was focusing on the next cycle & being positive for that, also thinking what I would do different this round & be easier on myself. We were able to FET this month, so with no waiting it certainly made it easier to move along. I don't know if any of what i said will help but I know when others shared their experience it helped me. I so hope your next cycle will be your time gem.
    @LisaMaria I just noticed you have coeliac in your tag, do you mind me asking how it's affected your fertility? I am a fellow Coeliac.

AFM - FET monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies ladies. I spoke to my FS and he said to just have tonight's Crinone and then continue as normal tomorrow. He wasn't worried but hopefully ok. @Lisa Maria I did have a large EPU - 23 eggs. My FS said not to worry about bloating unless it's with vomiting or pain. He is confident that my BFP is not caused by my trigger, just hopefully it's a sticky one. I have had a little bit of cramping and I am nervous my period is going to come but the cramping seems a bit different. I am assuming it's normal. @Littlegem very sorry about your sad news. Take care and look after yourself ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 You should research Coeliacs disease and infertility. When I was sick and before I was diagnosed I have/had alot of damage to my intestines. The gastro doctor said if you have done alot of damage fertility can be a problem, also from being malnourished. A friend of mine who is a ceoliac was also told by her doc that she would be unable to have a baby. Girls with Ceoliacs disease also have a higher chance of miscarriage, low birth weight and premature babies. It is also related to endometriosis & adenomyosis hence why the endo diet is gf. There is also research that undiagnosed celiacs disease is a large contributor to unexplained fertility. I have no doubt that my Coeliacs is linked to my adenomyosis, my stomach damage and my infertility. All I can do is continue to follow my very strict diet :-) especially now it has become more stressful than ever. Do you have any Ceoliac girlfriends? I have 2 and all 3 of us are infertile, how is that for odds! Do you follow your gf diet strictly?