+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @dancingbutterfly!! Nice strong number. I didn't realize initial HCG could be so high @Lisa Maria @Olive Oil @SoReady esp since clinic are happy with 100 at initial bt. Sorry to freak u ladies out lol
    @ampri3 how was ur HPT today? Line getting darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NizzleRizzle. The line on the HPT appeared much quicker and darker than the last two mornings. I did a clear blue digital in the middle of the day yesterday and this also showed "pregnant".
    Here are my tests so far, the first two got darker as the day went on but started out very faint -
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433985812.950271.jpg
    I think I am more nervous than excited at the moment because I just don't really believe it. I think my partner is starting to believe it when he sees all the tests on the bathroom sink - but won't truly be excited until the ultrasound I think although we have been going to bed discussing names - so far, we haven't agreed on one. Lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ampri3 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @ampri3 congrats! So exciting! They are great looking tests. Ur partner is pretty bad at hiding his excitement lol. Enjoy every minute x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ampri3 Good news on the darker line, waiting for the BT is such a rollercoaster! Not long to go now, is it Monday?!
    @NizzleRizzle thanks, I had no idea about the levels of HCG as I have never got this far before! How are you going? Are you expecting a transfer this month? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lisa Maria. BT is on Monday. Getting very nervous and just want everything to move along. I am worried about every twinge. I have been a bit crampy but am wondering if it's the Crinone. It's def causing bloating and sore breasts.
    I look about 5 months pregnant and can't tell what it's caused by - IVF drugs, Crinone, EPU or I have just out on weight? It's slightly concerning - anyone else experienced an extreme pot belly. The scales say I am between 2-3kg heavier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ampri3 View Post
    Thanks @Lisa Maria. BT is on Monday. Getting very nervous and just want everything to move along. I am worried about every twinge. I have been a bit crampy but am wondering if it's the Crinone. It's def causing bloating and sore breasts.
    I look about 5 months pregnant and can't tell what it's caused by - IVF drugs, Crinone, EPU or I have just out on weight? It's slightly concerning - anyone else experienced an extreme pot belly. The scales say I am between 2-3kg heavier.
    With my fresh stim cycle/pregnancy I gained about 4kg from the drugs, lost 1 quickly as soon as the injections stopped but was very bloated. It never went away, so much so that I was in maternity jeans by 7 weeks pregnant. It was really hard to hide and by 11 weeks I had people asking how far along I was. I was only small before (size 8) so there was really no where to hide it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! I had a massive bot belly, I'm in my TWW now and it's only just going down slightly. I was short of breath when I was lying down and sleeping was near impossible. I'm used to wearing high waisted skinny jeans... Not any more I've been living in leggings. I haven't weighed myself but I would estimate about 4kgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the feedback @SoReady and @A&S. I am exactly the same (I am probably about a size 10-12) but couldn't even fathom any type of pants except leggings at the moment. Luckily I have some thick ones that are acceptable for work. I think I am going to have to do some clever shopping to be able to continue to work without getting asked questions. I wasn't planning on telling work until maybe 3-4 months. Good luck with that!! I am in my TWW at the moment and can't wait to be officially pregnant so I have an excuse to share for my protruding stomach. My partner doesn't think it's normal and I guess he can't imagine how just a little tube of cream (plus everything else) can do so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP's! Yay yay yay! 😄💕👶🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    URGENT Crinone Question - I forgot to take my dose of Crinone this morning. I usually have it at 8:30am and 8:30pm. Should I have one now and one later or just have my night time one?? Should I call my FS after hours number?