+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I triggered with Pregnyl on 28th of May at 10pm. My EPU was Saturday 30th May then Fresh Transfer on Thursday 4th of June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I see the line. Will you try again tomorrow? I did the same, tested at 5dp5dt with a very faint line but thought it could be the ovidrel, then it got darker each day following. Definitely a step in the right direction 😀!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Ampri3, it is early but I got a bfp at 5dp5dt with our first fresh stim cycle and went on to get our DS. It can and does happen first time. It does depend on your trigger meds though. Best just to test again in a couple of days, by 8dp you should get a true result. My fingers are crossed for you!

Afm, the past week we have had gastro, colds, coughs and now DS has bronchiolitis. But just got my results, HCG was 309 last Monday and is 8700 today. Next bt next Tuesday and heartbeat scan next Friday
    Last edited by SoReady; 09-06-2015 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got the call confirming positive from BT this morn, HCG levels 810. I am freaking out now!!
    @ampri3 I got my first faint line at 5dp5dt last week and it got darker everyday. That actually made things worse though, waiting for the blood test was more torture this time. Plus I don't know if it is the Crinone or just the stress but I had some serious rage last night, poor DH got yelled at for everything, I even accused him of stealing my roll on deoderant this morning because I couldn't find it.. haha poor him. Anyway good luck for the rest of your wait until your BT x
    I think I am going to join you ladies in the new forum now, I am so scared I will jinx things, how ridiculous @oliveoil @SoReady

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    That's wonderful @HopefulK, your very first cycle!!

You would know if they did it, it cost us $5000 on top of everything else. We resorted to it because we had so many failed cycles without any clear explanation. We did it to see if my eggs weren't suitable. They can test sperm, but it's not viable to tests eggs. Dh sample was fine so they said if the embryos were poor quality, it would be my eggs and we need to explore donor eggs. Out of the 10 we had tested, 4 came back 'normal'. The first of those is my ds who is currently eating an old biscuit (he won't give it back).
    Yikes! Ok so in that case no we didn't get it done. Wow that's pricey. Don't know why I'm so shocked given how expensive everything else is but ... wow all the same. I guess because we had success on the first go we haven't explored that yet.

Had my bt this morning and a missed call from our fn but of course now we are playing phone tag and I can't reach her. I am 99% sure the result will be bfn but I just need the final confirmation so I can move on. This is torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call back: negative. Now to figure out whether we will try again or just be content with what we already have: a beautiful 3 yo DD.

All the best to those still waiting on results, and to those who've been successful this time round. Fingers and toes crossed for all you brave IVF warrior women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been reading along but away for the weekend so haven't posted! So much going on.
    @Lisa Maria Yaaay congrats I'm so happy for you and can't wait to have you in the new forum! Nice strong number for you too.
    @HopefulK I'm so sorry sending lots of hugs and hope you manage to come to the right conclusion for your family
    @ampri3 fingers crossed it keeps getting darker.
    @sarah1982 I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. Must be so difficult knowing that it was a perfect embie. Wishing you the best of luck for next time and hope you are treating yourself well for now.
    @grumblemel well done on being halfway through 2ww, fingers crossed

Any news @dancingbutterfly?

AFM still incredibly paranoid! Official BT on Friday came back as 451 and clinic were very happy with level and told just to book in for a scan at 7 weeks. Have POAS every day since still and had another blood test today just to make sure and level up to 2747 so feeling much happier now! Still don't really know how I'm going to make it through the next 2 weeks til the scan!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015),MsViking  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulk I'm sorry about your bfn. It's such a huge decision to make. We were having the what if conversation too as this was our last emby, trying to decide where we would draw the line and be happy with DS. I wish you the best in making this tough choice.

Lisa Maria and mexinem2112 congratulations on your results and further tests!

Afm had 2nd bt today, HCG now 8700. I have one more bt next Tuesday then the heartbeat scan next Friday. Still no real symptoms other than being constantly hungry

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015),MsViking  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for ur kind words @maxinem2112

Im so so sorry @HopefulK I was hoping the outcome wud be differwnt from you than my cycle. Maybe have ur follow up appoint and wait a few mths and try again. Think im gunna try sept/ish.
    And all clinics are different.
    My psg and 24sure testing was completely different.
    $350 only per embryo. So ALOT cheaper. Of u only have a few embies.
    I only had 3. I was transfered (failed) other 2 tested. As results take 2weeks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you're having such a tough time sarah1982. Hopefully a little break will give your body time to recoup and I hope you get your BFP soon. This is so tough, physically, mentally and financially.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (09-06-2015)