+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Olive Oil my failed fet was a pgd embie. And 100% cell recovery upon thaw.
    I have no fertility issues..just single and want a baby. So using donor sperm, which they test for to make sure everything is right anyway.
    But still no luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    Have you ladies considered PGD testing? Do your clinics offer this?
    What is it exactly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 Thinking of you today, hope your levels drop so no surgery it required xx @dancingbutterfly fingers crossed for BT today for both of us x
    @sarah1982 very confusing and frustrating to have unexplained fertility, having no answers just doesn't sit right being a female. I would be straight back to FS for explanations. Maybe further investigation into implantation problems is required? I had a MRI for the FS to finally establish I had adenomyosis which affects implantation, before that I was also 'unexplained fertility' for over 2 years. This is the reason my previous IUI & IVF cycles didn't work I'm convinced. I hope you can get some answers soon xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lisa Maria good luck for your blood test today xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982, I'm so sorry. I had unexplained infertility for ages and to this day our FS wasn't sure what it was. Xx
    @HopefulK, In my case we had our embryos chromosomally tested at day 3, they take a cell from each and sent it to Melbourne, then on day 5, we were told how many were suitable for transfer, they were chromosomally sound. It's not fail safe but it saves you transferring ones that stand no chance at all.
    Good luck to those having tests today

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015),MsViking  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry went awall for a little. Had transfer on saturday so now in the dreaded tww! Bt 18/6.
    We ended up with 6 embryos able to be frozen and have done pgd testing on them. Get the results on 3-4 weeks so if this cycle fails we will hopefully have a good selection for next round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    @sarah1982, I'm so sorry. I had unexplained infertility for ages and to this day our FS wasn't sure what it was. Xx
    @HopefulK, In my case we had our embryos chromosomally tested at day 3, they take a cell from each and sent it to Melbourne, then on day 5, we were told how many were suitable for transfer, they were chromosomally sound. It's not fail safe but it saves you transferring ones that stand no chance at all.
    Good luck to those having tests today
    Thanks @Olive Oil, I am not sure if this was done but our first (fresh) cycle resulted in DD who is now 3. From that cycle we had another day 5 blastocyst which was the highest grade possible, can't remember what that's called?

Had bloods this morn, will find out later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful @HopefulK, your very first cycle!!

You would know if they did it, it cost us $5000 on top of everything else. We resorted to it because we had so many failed cycles without any clear explanation. We did it to see if my eggs weren't suitable. They can test sperm, but it's not viable to tests eggs. Dh sample was fine so they said if the embryos were poor quality, it would be my eggs and we need to explore donor eggs. Out of the 10 we had tested, 4 came back 'normal'. The first of those is my ds who is currently eating an old biscuit (he won't give it back).

Thanks
    Reviews
    So....I am 5dp5dt (assuming you don't count your transfer day - my transfer was last Thursday) on my first IVF cycle. I am due for my BT on Monday and I am just on Crinone morning and night. I know that it's way too early but I used a HPT with FMU this morning and got this -
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433813460.829401.jpg
    I don't want to get excited but I really am. My partner is convinced that our first cycle was a practice and we would never get a BFP...I haven't told him yet because I am sure he won't believe until after the BT. What do you all think?? Way to early to get excited right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, Did you trigger with pregnyl or ovidrel?