+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's exciting! A holiday will do you the world of good! Enjoy your furbaby cuddles xx take care

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @Hopeful37
    So sorry you have to go thru this. Please be sure to take care of yourself Hun xxx
    Not much to report here except I've still got the random twinge/pull/pain in my left ovary area that is still worrying me in the back of my mind. It's the ovary that was damaged by endo and hoping my little peanut hasn't set up camp in the tube 😕

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies to hear the disappointing news.

As for me, I've been cramping all day and just started spotting. So looks like I'm out. :-(

All the best to the others still in the game. In my mind I'm already on the next round even though I swore I wouldn't do it again. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, quick update for me. My hcg did really well in a week, it went from 830 last week to 12000 today. So I am officially 5 weeks pregnant. My progesterone dropped slightly so I have driven from one end of town to the other (and back) to pick up the right pessaries! Still cautious and taking one day at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @HopefulK! Hopefully you are ok. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sarah wtf.. Makes no sense. Big hug lovely, I hope ur ok. Are u going to do another cycle?
    @Hopeful37 big hug x Hope ur feeling better. Holiday sounds like a great idea. Hope I find the strength to keep going and all ur remaining frosties are bubbas in waiting x
    @HopefulK that sux big hug. Hope ur feeling ok. Do u have any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @Hopeful37. So sorry that you had to go through such a crappy experience. A holiday and rest sounds like the perfect plan. @Barca07 long wait for us!!!! I am hoping it goes quick. Need to distract ourselves. Do you think you will do a HPT? Update for me is that we were notified that we have 10 Frozen embies which we are very happy with. I'm relieved that I will not have to go through an EPU for a while, if ever. I am still very bloated, look very pregnant but in less pain which is good. Crinone is making me feel pregnant which is cruel! Thinking of all of you ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle it has now stopped. Its so strange. I dont know whats going on.
    I have blood test in the morning so will know more in the arvo. May poas b4 I go, just to see.
    If it is neg. I think I have to wait a while b4 cycling again. Save up some money. And give work a break from me taking unexpected time off.
    Hopefully we both get bfp real soon b4 were to broke to have children. xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @Sarah, tell me abt it! I'm so happy the bleeding stopped! That's a really good sign. Hope ur little man was just snuggling in and making himself at home. Have everything crossed for u tomorrow xx
    @ampri3 wow 10 frosties! Congrats! Hope the 2ww is nice and quick for u

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @NizzleRizzle. Im hoping so.