+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Hopeful37, I hope everything is ok.
    Wow there is a lot of people waiting for news on Tuesday, it's going to be a big day!
    Afm, dh and DS have both been sick. Poor bubba is really sick with a nasty cough and if he's not coughing he's crying. He will only sleep on me and right next to me at night. Doing everything I can to try and not get sick myself. It's all making me very nervous being such early days

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the support. The nurses didn't really say what it could be just to come in for the blood test on sat. I'm not feeling too hopeful. It's a moderate bleed, like a period. Surely that can't be good.

I was just getting my head around the fact I was pregnant after being told it was a chemical last Tuesday!! Now I probably will have to go through that all again :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding, what a horrible rollercoaster for you. FX that the bloods come back with good news and that it is early pregnancy bleeding.

Congrats @dancingbutterfly - so excited for you! Enjoy watching your line get darer until BT day!

Hope you are all feeling better soon @SoReady - lots of vitamin C to keep you fighting fit!

Brilliant news on the results @stolz

Fingers crossed we both get good numbers tomorrow @nickilee

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (04-06-2015),nickilee  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many BFP's and seems like a few early testers 😉 I was going to join the June thread but seems like all the action is going on here. So sorry to all of those with BFN's and bleeds and those with no answers yet. This IVF process is so difficult and stressful and I didn't appreciate that until I actually started. I could understand difficulty in TTC and miscarriage but IVF is something else. We are all very strong women and need to remember that when it gets tough. I am a control freak and a planner which is obviously not conducive to IVF but I just think all these hurdles will make us better mummies when we get there.
    AFM I had my 5 day fresh transfer this morning. I had 23 eggs collected at my EPU, 17 fertilised and 15 were still going at day 5 so we transferred the best (obviously) and will see how many we end up for freezing tomorrow. Hopefully I don't need them for a while. So I have entered the 2ww and told the nurse I wouldn't do a HPT but I am already thinking about it. My BT will be on 15/6. It's so far away, will still take Crinone morning and night until I get my results back. Great! Fingers crossed for everyone and looking forward to hearing all of the positive results ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dp4dt. Just got my period. a few days early. But way to late for implantation bleeding.
    Looks like im out...
    Goodluck to the rest of you.
    Its a big hell of a rollercoaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ampri3
    I have my BT on 15/06 too. Had our FET on Wednesday and had my last pregnyl this morning. FX

I know what you mean About being a control freak and planning. I am the same. The thing I find most stressful about IVF is that there is nothing I can do (other than follow the FS instructions) to change the outcome. I just have to sit back and hope for the best..drives me crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bfp didn't end well. I was taken to hospital last night with bleeding and the worst pain I have ever had. They were worried that I was having an ectopic pregnancy. The scans didn't show much but my hcg has dropped to half. The pain has now eased so they are going to monitor me and see how it goes. Hopefully it should resolve itself now they said. Not sure where I go from here, don't know if I can go through this again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37

So sorry to hear. How are you feeling now?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopeful37, I am so sorry to hear this. It is truly devastating when you get your BFP and it ends so abruptly. Having been through similar things twice before I can really empathise with how you must be feeling. This is really a tough journey we are on. I really hope you find the strength to keep going and get your BFP.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry ladies. How devastating. Big big hugs xxx
    @Hopeful37 it may be too soon and apologise if this is not helpful but at least something did happen. Its a step in the right direction. I have been doing this so long and I constantly had to remind myself, if it is going to work then it is meant to be. If it didn't work, something wasn't right and it was never going to work no matter what we did. I hope you can get past this and get back on the ivf train xx

Again ladies, I am so so sorry xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-06-2015)