+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Double post
    Last edited by Olive Oil; 03-06-2015 at 14:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg on mon 12dp5dt was 335. Progesterone 78. Just had more bloods this arvo as I had a bit of a bleed last night/early this morn 😔 won't get results till morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more blood though @stolz? Those numbers are good, hopefully it's just the little bean burying itself in xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

stolz  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh, It will be a tough night waiting for that call, I hope it was implantation bleed xx @stolz

My bloated stomach is worse today, it is very low and quite hard and cramps getting worse, makes me so worried, this morning another positive line a bit darker 7dp5dt. Has anyone else experienced the bloating? They only got 4 eggs from my EPU so it can't be related to that. I am really worried it is the Adenomyosis flaring up and my uterus will reject the little guy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa Maria I had the exact same thing with DS. It was a fresh stim cycle and only collected 3 eggs but I was so bloated and it never really went away. To the point where I was in maternity jeans at 8 weeks pregnant and by 11 weeks people were asking when I was due! This time around its a non medicated FET. I have noticed the cramping more and get some slight bloating in the evenings but nothing like I had off the fresh stim cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stolz, your numbers look good, hopefully the bleed was nothing serious

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stolz  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
    Ohhhh, It will be a tough night waiting for that call, I hope it was implantation bleed xx @stolz

My bloated stomach is worse today, it is very low and quite hard and cramps getting worse, makes me so worried, this morning another positive line a bit darker 7dp5dt. Has anyone else experienced the bloating? They only got 4 eggs from my EPU so it can't be related to that. I am really worried it is the Adenomyosis flaring up and my uterus will reject the little guy
    Would implantation bleed occur this late though @Lisa Maria?

The joys of living in the country means 24hrs for bloods turnaround, hence why I went to my clinic for my initial preg BT. Had the results in an hr and a half 😕

No more blood now. This morning at work was disscusting when I went to the loo. A combination of really small clots & crinone lumps mixed with brown and red blood 😳 (tmi sorry ladies) after all that I haven't had any more so fingers crossed all is okay
    Last edited by stolz; 03-06-2015 at 18:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my early pregnancy pack from my clinic. It says "some people experience some discomfort during early stages of pregnancy and possibly even spotting. If this continues you should contact your nurse or dr at the clinic"

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 I'm so happy for u!! that's fantastic!! Who would have thought ms would be a welcome sign lol. I hope u have an enjoyable and drama free 7 or so months ahead x
    @Sarah yay congrats! What a good little boy lol. Hope u get a nice strong number on bt day x

Fantastic hcg's @maxinem @nickilee @stolz

I will update the roll call soon

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (03-06-2015),sarah1982  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz Surely its good that its stopped for now, but Im sorry, I'm not sure if you can get implantation bleed at 12dpt, although hopeful27 if you look back in the thread had a bleed and thought she was out and the blood test came back positive to her surprise yesterday with high HCG. I would definitely ask your nurses though. I was going to ask you why you have to wait so long for results :-/ 24 hours is ridiculous. I hope your not stressing out too much tonight. Let us know how you go tomorrow xx

Good luck with BT tomorrow @Hopeful37