+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

I'm day 3 post 4 day embryo transfer, nurse called and said my progesterone level was 56?! What's this mean? Is it good?

I'm been admitted into my local hospital with OHSS but the nurses here aren't full bottle on fertility stuff so they can't tell me.

Anyone here know? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little gem, I just asked about progesterone levels with my results and she said they like to see it over 60. But I'm 11dp5dt, I'm not sure if they would expect the same that early. They might just put you on extra progesterone supplements?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I just did a HPT and got the faintest line!! 6DP5DT, now I'm freaking out! Trigger was Wednesday fortnight ago so surely couldn't be that still, I just don't believe it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
    OMG I just did a HPT and got the faintest line!! 6DP5DT, now I'm freaking out! Trigger was Wednesday fortnight ago so surely couldn't be that still, I just don't believe it
    Congratulations! I hope the line just keeps getting darker. When is your bt?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you! @SoReady
    BT is next Tuesday, I just called the clinic to see if they could bring it forward but she said no. She said the trigger shouldn't be showing up but the nurse wasn't excited for me so now I'm worried I've jumped the gun a bit. I just never thought I'd see those 2 lines, its unfair I can't get excited, its just one stress after another on this journey. I can't even tell hubby as he is away until Friday and after 4 years of trying I don't want to tell him over the phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
    Eeeekk!! I say keep testing to check its not trigger but it sounds promising.

You are all making me want to poas hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    was your transfer Wednesday last week also? Are you still planning to HPT on friday? @dancingbutterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Little gem, I just asked about progesterone levels with my results and she said they like to see it over 60. But I'm 11dp5dt, I'm not sure if they would expect the same that early. They might just put you on extra progesterone supplements?
    Thanks @SoReady.... I got for next bt on Thursday so will ask again then 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LisaMarie

You could always do a sneaky BT with your GP??? That might help with peace of mind?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Maria yes last Wed. I was planning on hpt Friday so 9dpt as I dont work that day if its bad news. But I am starting to get frustrated lol