+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @maxinem2112 congrats on your BFP when is your BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies girls. It is very hard to know what drug is causing what symptom because there are so many. I am not feeling the best today and prob should be home in bed but have to come to work as I am trying to hide our whole IVF journey from them and will have to have Thursday off for our transfer. So swollen, I look six months pregnant. Good practice I guess. Lol. Nurse called today to let us know that we have 17 fertilised eggs. I am happy about it but worried about the whole quality vs quantity thing....will see how many we end up with on day 5. Congratulations to all of the BFPs and good luck with your blood tests. Can't wait until I am up to that point. Thanks for your support everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @maxinem!! How exciting!!

I'm so happy abt all these BFP's! Hope everyone else waiting is blessed with sticky embies too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Marie nope dont think I will test early. Im on pregnyl so tricky. And my fs already brought mt bt back 2days. So 5 sleeps to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK good luck! 5 sleeps is nothing! My BT is for the 8th also so I might have to ask if they can bring mine back too @sarah1982 @ampri3 17 fertilized eggs is awesome, I would be SO happy with that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!
    Hugs to those whose have had bfn come back. I hope you have all been kind to yourself and eating loads of medicinal chocolate x

Congrats to @stolz @SoReady @nickilee @maxinem2112
    @LisaMarie gosh bt seems SO long away. 5dpt here too. Public holiday next Monday hete so pushes me to Tuesday boo hoo. I am going to hunt for an open clinic so I can get results Tues am lol
    @ampri3 eekk good haul. How do you feel? Stacks of water and electrolytes. Watch your bloating and urine output. I had some difficulty breathing from the fluid so keep an eye out. Loads of protein!
    Crinone is a nasty gel. I get bloating, cramps and wicked mood swings on it

@Barca hooray for transfer Wed!!! Symptom wise with pregnyl I got a bit nauseous and headachey. It stings from memory. I would also request a scan.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

maxinem2112  (01-06-2015),nickilee  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm - 5dp5dt here. Super symptom spotting lol! My (.) (.) are very very tender but I know that could be progesterone or the hrt. Have a head cold too
    BT next Tuesday but will poas Friday at 9dp5dt. I had a clear result with my DD then so hopefully will know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! My BT is booked for Friday but DP is a doctor so thinking of getting her to do a sneaky request for me on Weds as don't think I can wait until the end of the week!
    @Lisa Maria Try not to let it stress you out too much! THe not knowing in the 2ww is the worst though. When are you going to try and hold out to?
    @nickilee Thank you and you too! Great that you still have a + and not too much longer to wait until your BT. Hope the yucky symptoms go away though!

@Nizzle Rizzle Thank you for stopping in and I will be stalking you in the June/July thread - I'm sure you will get your BFP there

Oooh fingers crossed @dancingbutterfly that those symptoms mean a BFP around the corner for you! My original BT was booked for Monday too but with the Queen's Birthday I asked them to bring it forward to Friday!
    @sarah1982 well done for holding out and hopefully it'll be good news on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do it maxinem2112 got to be perks to being with a Dr!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

maxinem2112  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations maxinem

My results are in, confirmed with a HCG of 302. More bloods Tuesday next week and the week after, followed by a scan on the 19th

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (02-06-2015),Hopeful37  (01-06-2015),nickilee  (01-06-2015)