+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    New to bubhub. Currently in the awful 2ww of my fet cycle, this will be my 3rd ivf baby if successful (2yo from fresh cycle, 1yo from frozen). Currently 9dp5dt. BT is 2/6. Haven't been able to resist POAS, but am unsure if my faint positives are still from my Pregnyl injections. Fairly sure these last couple of days could drive me insane. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome GHF, you're exactly 1 day behind me. Good news on the positives so far, I hope they are true positives. May I ask what the exact age gap is between your first two children? If this cycle works out for me there will be a 19 month age gap between mine but am constantly being told I'm crazy doing the 2 under 2 thing. People just don't understand that IVF could be such a long process and therefore why we at least wanted to get started again fairly quickly in case it did take lots of attempts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady to be honest I'm trying to be hopeful, but comparing to my POAS addiction with my last 2, im doubtful. Exact age gap is 17.5mths, both girls. Not going to lie, those first 6mths were really hard work but I wouldn't change it for a second. That's Exactly the same reason we went back again early. We were super lucky, first round of ivf we had our first daughter & first FET we had our 2nd, however I know a lot of people that have tried for years in between with ivf so we wanted to go again fairly quickly. This cycle is our last embryo. Super happy with our 2 gorgeous girls, but desperately want a 3rd. However, there was a time when we didn't think we'd have any so we definitely appreciate how blessed we are. So your BT is tomorrow? Sending heaps of luck your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes GHF, bt tomorrow but I've had positive POAS since Thursday so hoping the numbers come back good. Mine was a non medicated FET. I'm only in progesterone so there is no chance of a false positive.
    Wow your story sounds so similar to us. DS was our first IVF cycle and we were left with two day 5 blastys frozen. We tried our first one in February which was unsuccessful so this is our last one. Will be very blessed if this works as it was nearly 4 years to get to the point of IVF in the first place and a few failed pregnancies. Good luck for Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a big congratulations for you then 😊 yes it's definitely a long, stressful journey, but worth it. Look forward to hearing about our bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls must be so excited about your BFPs! I haven't had my transfer yet but am soooo looking forward to that day! It's going to make all of this struggle worth it.
    AFM - I am feeling a little better after my EPU yesterday. They were worried about OHSS as I had 23 eggs collected and I had many of the symptoms but I am thinking positive as I don't feel as bad as yesterday. The hospital said that they would call today if we had NO eggs fertilised and we didn't have a call so I think we have at least 1! Looking forward to hearing from our nurse tomorrow with the results. I am just really hoping that they don't cancel my transfer on Thursday.
    I started the Crinone gel today and am having it morning and night. Have any of you taken this? I think it's giving me a headache but hard to know as I still feel crampy, bloated, exhausted etc after yesterday. Good luck to everyone. This process is one big roller coaster! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone just had to let you know I got a BFP this morning at 7dp5dt. Very excited and hoping it sticks

Hope everyone else is traveling well!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (01-06-2015),sarah1982  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dp 5dt, nearly used a home test this morning, but too scared to do it being so early and a Monday... in case it is negative it will be a long horrible week ahead. Was doing OK with the wait until now but now I have fallen into my old habits of googling adenomyosis and IVF and am convinced this transfer hasn't worked either arghhhh
    How are you going? @sarah1982 are you going to test early? @stolz Good luck on your blood test today! @SoReady have you had your BT yet? @ampri3 good news on the no phone call :-) Hopefully more than 1 fertilised for you! I have taken Crinone with my IUI's and IVF transfers so around 5 or so times. The Crinone doesn't seem to give me headaches, but it does make me very irritable. The stimms if anything gave me headaches, but during this time I feel like I'm on so much its hard to know what medication gives me what! A couple of weeks ago I was on Synarel, steroids, pre natatl vitamins and stimms and got a horrible migraine & vomitting but no way of knowing which it was or even the dehydration which affects me if I don't drink enough water! But I have heard that Crinone can give you headaches my doc told me it pretty much gives you pregnancy symptoms so I guess everyone is different. Hope you are feeling better and good luck for your first transfer this week! @maxinem2112 that is amazing! Congratulations to you Its great to hear good news! When is your blood test?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

maxinem2112  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ampri3 I get headaches with Crinone & Moody, sore boobs, dizziness..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz & @SoReady good luck with your BTs today fx for good numbers. My BT is Wed but did a 2nd HPT today 10dp5dt & + result was still there, doesn't feel real yet except for the not nice symptoms.. frequent urination, constipation, feeling hot & sweaty, sorry TMI. Good luck to all the others still in 2ww and to any ET for this month