+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Kiki. When we initially started ivf everyone knew. Although it was good to have that support, it ended up being the hardest thing, telling our family. Now we keep it to ourselves, it's easier for us.

Finger crossed for you (any everyone else) for your next cycle x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (28-05-2015),kiki1  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki I'm so sorry to hear that. So disappointing in one moment. Positive vibes for next cycle x
    @Olive Oil I agree with you. I think myself and DH will keep our next cycle to ourselves. This was our first cycle and I've told a few people. They all mean well and I know they care but sometimes you don't want to discuss it and don't want the expectation.

This is the first time I've been in a forum like this and I have found it so helpful. All you ladies are so nice and give great advice. You have all really helped me get over my chem preg this week and I really appreciate it! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 it is really hard coming to terms with it yourself and then having to tell other people. I'm with @oliveoil on that one, I initially told no-one then went insane, then I told everyone then went insane when everyone asked... now that everyone knows not to ask the 'when are you having kids question' and when they ask how the ivf is going I tell them i have cycles planned for 6 months away etc. so that i don't have to update people and can deal with it in my time. I found that has worked the best for me so far x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 sorry to hear. Hope u and DH are ok. Telling everyone is the worst. Glad u can get straight into the next cycle though. Hope that's the lucky one for u xx

@Barca hope u can transfer this month. That would be a nice surprise!
    @keiko I take vitex, royal jelly and vit D as well. And Brazil nuts for selenium.
    @Ky kel @stolz @Kristyj @SoReady how are u guys all feeling? Fingers crossed on ur upcoming blood tests x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (29-05-2015),Ky kel  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by NizzleRizzle View Post
    @kiki1 sorry to hear. Hope u and DH are ok. Telling everyone is the worst. Glad u can get straight into the next cycle though. Hope that's the lucky one for u xx

@Barca hope u can transfer this month. That would be a nice surprise!
    @keiko I take vitex, royal jelly and vit D as well. And Brazil nuts for selenium.
    @Ky kel @stolz @Kristyj @SoReady how are u guys all feeling? Fingers crossed on ur upcoming blood tests x
    I had bloods yesterday at 8dp5dt and we are positive. I'm still in shock and doesn't feel real. I have more bloods on Monday and to stay on crinone at this stage.
    @kiki1 biggest hugs to you Hun. I'm sorry to hear xx

I have my fingers crossed for those still PUPO xx

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (29-05-2015),kiki1  (29-05-2015),Ky kel  (29-05-2015),nickilee  (30-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We told no one for the year we did IUIs & I struggled hugely, this year we told a few friends & our sisters, they have been great support for the last 2 cycles & don't interfere too much, I'm glad we told them, I'm more relaxed & positive this time, I attribute that to not having to struggle alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congratulations stolz!!!

I am 8dp5dt today and had a very faint positive on a FRER test yesterday and a very clear positive on a digital forelife test this morning. Bt scheduled for Monday

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (29-05-2015),Ky kel  (29-05-2015),nickilee  (30-05-2015),stolz  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1
    Sorry about the BFN.
    @Keiko2012
    Good question about supplements... I'm keen to know to.

I take the 'Swiss' pregnancy vitamin which has fish oil in it and that's it. I'll be starting acupuncture aswell. But other than that I am just eating healthy, not drinking alcohol, reducing caffeine and exercising.

I wonder if I should be doing more...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! @stolz @SoReady its nice to hear some good news and gives us all hope x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

stolz  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm FET'ing this cycle 😃
    Talk about an emotional roller coaster! After a Chem and being told to wait a cycle, and then the frustration of yesterday finding out I was only just surging on day 37, I have found out just now that I am ovulating today and they will do the FET on Wednesday!! Yay, yay,yay!!!
    I was so depressed last night thinking the FET was at least another month away.

So, they said not to bother with the trigger, but will start me on Pregnyl tomorrow. My only concern is that they haven't done any scans to check my lining. Should I be worried? Has anyone had an FET without scan of their lining?

Also this is my first time on Pregnyl... What should I expect symptom wise?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (29-05-2015)